Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should Transgender Athletes Be Able To Compete In Opposite Sex Sports?

Should They Be Able To Compete?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Hormone treatment isn't taking drugs any more than taking any other kinda prescription is. Infertile or low fertility women are put on intense hormonal treatments when trying to conceive. Is that taking drugs to you?

HGH( Human Growth Hormones) are banned from all sports maam

Asthma inhalers have steroids in them, and I remember losing my shit once cuz a kid was allowed to get to his

Last edited:
Nah, they still biologically males, that gives them a natural edge. A cis (?) women would have to take roids to get the same advantage.

This.

You can change your outside appearance all you want. Biologically you're still a man or woman. There's no gettin around that.

So naw.

Look,

Stop trying to treat transexuals the same way as the sex they choose to identify as..

They're not the same.... if they were the term transexual wouldn't even exist.

Changing your gender isn't some simple shit like changing your clothes. It's a major major biological process.... And that shit needs to be properly treated as such.

If you got a whole shitload of hormones in your system due to a metamorphosis you're purposely putting your body through, there will be some sacrifices...

Playing competitive sports might just be one of them if the playing field is unleveled due to unnatural Changes in ones body.

I'm tired of this "I'm entitled to everything" all inclusive have your cake and eat it too mindset to everything....

Just accept that some shit ain't gonna be for you when you make certain life choices

I agree....but some would say that is a discriminatory stance.

The hell is a cis? Is the story a woman taking hormones to be a man? If so she shouldn't be allowed to face wonen and she's getting roided up which is unfair for any sport period.

The hell is a cis? Is the story a woman taking hormones to be a man? If so she shouldn't be allowed to face wonen and she's getting roided up which is unfair for any sport period.

Cis are those who decide to live life as the gender you were assigned at birth. Assigned...assigned.

Cis are those who decide to live life as the gender you were assigned at birth. Assigned...assigned.
kS3fryH_zpsu22qds8k.gif

How you gone be mad at him, he was outta breath because of you
That inhaler was like Popeye's spinach....gokus senzu bean....

I'm trying to tell you, when you outweighed by like 50 pounds, your whole strategy is built around tiring them out....

When finally got dude about to have his second asthma attack... I whispered in his ear

"You ain't getting that pump. Either you get pinned or die"

;;;

That inhaler was like Popeye's spinach....gokus senzu bean....

I'm trying to tell you, when you outweighed by like 50 pounds, your whole strategy is built around tiring them out....

When finally got dude about to have his second asthma attack... I whispered in his ear

"You ain't getting that pump. Either you get pinned or die"

;;;

You a fool bruh lol.

If I felt like I was having a hard time shooting on an opponent or pinning them, I would opt to to grapple and then slam the s**t outta them repeatedly, get my two points, let them up, and repeat. Too many suplexs has a way of taking the fight outta folks

I was a complete ass, I'd throw in the legs and just get bonus time all round, mushing niggaz, stretching them out,, letting them try to get up,,only to break them back down..

You literally can feel the strength fade....if they got too weak,,go for the pin, if not, just maintain control

Back