Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should Transgender Athletes Be Able To Compete In Opposite Sex Sports?

Should They Be Able To Compete?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner

Should male transgender athletes who identify as female be able to compete in female sports or do you think it's unfair?

Nah, they still biologically males, that gives them a natural edge. A cis (?) women would have to take roids to get the same advantage.

Too much room 4 error with mixing it with cisgender ppl. U can be transgender n not yet have any kinda hormones or surgical intervention. Shld a trans woman still physically indistinguishable from a cisgender man be in a boxing competition with a woman?

If all the trans ppl we talkin bout had fully transitioned then we'd be onto sumthin, but a good num don't even get around to genitalia surgeries. Hence all the chicks with dicks. There's levels to it n that's hard to regulate.

Semi srs:
think there shld be a trans olympics. Cld separate it into stages of transition, ie.folks on hormones with no surgery yet, fully transitioned peeps, n so on.

Idk shouldn't he compete with guys?
...he is on hormones
Apparently the state isn't allowing him to? Seems like the angry competitors shld be lobbying the state. That's the error here, the only way he can compete is with ppl of his birth sex (female), even tho he's already started transitioning

Apparently the state isn't allowing him to? Seems like the angry competitors shld be lobbying the state. That's the error here, the only way he can compete is with ppl of his birth sex (female), even tho he's already started transitioning

ah ha! I see now.
I agree with you, they should be lobbying the state.
Sadly ppl will spend more time hurling insults and demeaning him instead of working to update the rules.

Her taking testosterone is akin to taking steroids. She has an unfair advantage that the other girls dont have

Her taking testosterone is akin to taking steroids. She has an unfair advantage that the other girls dont have
Agreed, but the girls parents r tryna sue this kid instead of pressuring the gov to update the rules so that he can compete with other boys instead

It might be the quickest option to bar one person from competing than to fight years taking on the state to make changes. I would do the same if my daughter was in an unfair situation

It might be the quickest option to bar one person from competing than to fight years taking on the state to make changes. I would do the same if my daughter was in an unfair situation
Quick but not fair to that kid fam. It's just a game.

And once any kid takes drugs they're automatically removed from the sport, same rules should apply to trans.

Look,

Stop trying to treat transexuals the same way as the sex they choose to identify as..

They're not the same.... if they were the term transexual wouldn't even exist.

Changing your gender isn't some simple shit like changing your clothes. It's a major major biological process.... And that shit needs to be properly treated as such.

If you got a whole shitload of hormones in your system due to a metamorphosis you're purposely putting your body through, there will be some sacrifices...

Playing competitive sports might just be one of them if the playing field is unleveled due to unnatural Changes in ones body.

I'm tired of this "I'm entitled to everything" all inclusive have your cake and eat it too mindset to everything....

Just accept that some shit ain't gonna be for you when you make certain life choices

And once any kid takes drugs they're automatically removed from the sport, same rules should apply to trans.
Hormone treatment isn't taking drugs any more than taking any other kinda prescription is. Infertile or low fertility women are put on intense hormonal treatments when trying to conceive. Is that taking drugs to you?

Back