Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should the guest or the host pick up the bill for the birthday dinner?

People just say anything lol. If I'm invited to celebrate someone's life I'm paying for my meal or whatever I'm asked to pay

Lol sometimes you know certain friends don’t belong in certain environments

“We’ll catch you next time my boy I know you don’t be eating out like that”

Muthafuckas feel entitled to have their friend that’s celebrating their bday pay for their meal.

folks ain’t shit

Guess it's a cultural difference, where I'm from - and where I'm at - if you celebrate your birthday all the folks celebrating it with you ain't paying for shit. I would be legit insulted if u offered to pay for food n shit.

Why would I pay for a bunch of my friends and family to eat...on MY birthday? I want to have a good meal and a good time with my people on my birthday. Either everybody is paying for our own meal. Or one person who is feeling generous is paying for everyone. Or everyone else is paying for their food and someone is paying for my shit.

But the one thing that is NOT happening...is me paying for a bunch of niggas food on my birthday.

Fuck outta here.

In what world does the host pay for all the guests at any party? Only case that happens is when you’re covering heads at a wedding.

Some people are fucking crazy.
In this world, birthday parties. Which is why no take the money I would’ve spent on a birthday party and spend it all on myself or my son. Shopping or trips, let’s go.

In this world, birthday parties. Which is why no take the money I would’ve spent on a birthday party and spend it all on myself or my son. Shopping or trips, let’s go.

if you’re hosting your kids birthday party, yea.

As an adult throwing your own birthday party you’re paying for all your guests too? Nah.

If it's your BDay and you want to go out to celebrate and asks others to go to dinner with you, it would be nice for someone to pay for you, but you should be expecting to pay for yourself since it was your idea. Your guests should absolutely not be expecting you to pay for them unless you offered to do that from the get go.

If it's your friend's BDay and you say you want to take them out for their day, then you should be expecting to pay.

Doesn't seem that hard.

You buy the food and drink and they bring the gifts. If they don't bring gifts they don't get to eat, simple as that, la tapè waterè.

Back