Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Should Spaghetti Be Served Mixed or Separate?

How Should Spaghetti Be Served?

• Mixed

• Separate

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not all spaghetti got meat in it tho. Certainly not big ass meat balls

The last time I had spaghetti with meatballs the shits was from a can and it was in the 80's.

10064144043221_dehopyoe7dncn9z6.jpg

Grown niggas really outchea eatin spaghetti and meatballs???

The last time I had spaghetti with meatballs the shits was from a can and it was in the 80's.

10064144043221_dehopyoe7dncn9z6.jpg

Grown niggas really outchea eatin spaghetti and meatballs???

Nigga that’s literally one of the universal ways to eat them. Niggas eat Swedish meatballs every holiday but not in actual spaghetti.

Y’all Midwest miggas backwards man. Country asf

It makes since now why yall add 2 extra meals with your spaghetti. Yall out here eating from a small ass can.

Sad world we living in.

Puts into perspective they use it as a side and that’s fucking stupid. Niggas making one plate and split it between the family and add fish. Fish and tomatoes don’t even work.

Puts into perspective they use it as a side and that’s fucking stupid. Niggas making one plate and split it between the family and add fish. Fish and tomatoes don’t even work.

It makes since now why yall add 2 extra meals with your spaghetti. Yall out here eating from a small ass can.

Sad world we living in.

Damn, since when is the 80's in 2024???

No concept of time havin' ass niggas outchea.

Folks walk up and ask you what today's date is and y'all answer "Yes".

Damn, since when is the 80's in 2024???

No concept of time havin' ass niggas outchea.

Folks walk up and ask you what today's date is and y'all answer "Yes".

Bro people eat spaghetti with meatballs because that’s part of it. And they are adults. You only eat Swedish meatballs and not in spaghetti is crazy. That’s why you need the fish. You wouldn’t need the fish if you had meatballs

Bro people eat spaghetti with meatballs because that’s part of it. And they are adults. You only eat Swedish meatballs and not in spaghetti is crazy. That’s why you need the fish. You wouldn’t need the fish if you had meatballs

Who said I eat Swedish meatballs???

I make a meat sauce for my spaghetti with a mix of a pound of hamburger and a pound of Italian sausage; why would I even need meatballs???

why would you use swedish meatballs with spaghetti??? You need Italian sausage meatballs for spaghetti.

Niggas outchea mixin up food nationalities and shit... You prolly eatin chitlin curry and shit aintcha???

No fool I didn’t say Swedish meatballs in spaghetti. I’m trying to figure out how spaghetti with meatballs is childish when that’s part of it. Also if you use meat sauce and etc for your noodles you just adding fish because of greed.

Spaghetti has meatballs and the side is garlic bread. You do not need anything else.

I think maybe y’all just have small amounts of noodles and just add any side

sometimes I still find it wild to know people in America still eat random food combinations like impoverished slaves

I really read some heathen shit in here about how ya'll consuming spaghetti at home🙁

No fool I didn’t say Swedish meatballs in spaghetti. I’m trying to figure out how spaghetti with meatballs is childish when that’s part of it. Also if you use meat sauce and etc for your noodles you just adding fish because of greed.

Spaghetti has meatballs and the side is garlic bread. You do not need anything else.

I think maybe y’all just have small amounts of noodles and just add any side

Aiight, I thought I had taken a pic of it recently but I can't find one. Spaghetti in my household is an automatic two night dinner.

1st night: Spaghetti w/meat sauce, salad, garlic bread or cheese filled bread sticks.
2nd night: Since there's less spaghetti than the 1st night: Spaghetti w/meat sauce, fried fish or chicken wings, garlic bread, salad is optional.

Back