Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should She Be Sent To Prison?

Should She Be Sent To Prison

• Yes, that's involuntary manslaughter

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
In that case should a bully be charged with murder if a kid killed himself because of that?
If the bully encouraged such said kid, gave him ways to do it, and continued to threaten him when it wasn't done, then yes.

They should be charged with involuntary manslaugther.

Involuntary manslaughter
occurs when the agent has no intention (mens rea) of committing murder, but caused the death of another through recklessness or criminal negligence.The crime of involuntary manslaughter can be subdivided into two main categories: constructive manslaughter and gross negligence manslaughter.

I believe she fits the bill of constructive manslaughter

On avg those "involutary manslaughter" crimes dont get shit but a year, so either way she'll be walkin the streets.

If the bully encouraged such said kid, gave him ways to do it, and continued to threaten him when it wasn't done, then yes.

Involuntary manslaughter
occurs when the agent has no intention (mens rea) of committing murder, but caused the death of another through recklessness or criminal negligence.The crime of involuntary manslaughter can be subdivided into two main categories: constructive manslaughter and gross negligence manslaughter.

The thing is she didn't CAUSE the death, he did. She won't be gettin any time, willing to bet my entire stash.

Involuntary manslaughter

Constructive manslaughter means someone dies in the commission of you committing a crime.

I.E. You blow a red light and hit and kill someone

Encouraging someone to kill themselves isnt manslaughter, involuntary or otherwise. Assisted suicide yes, but manslaughter no.

Constructive manslaughter means someone dies in the commission of you committing a crime.

I.E. You blow a red light and hit and kill someone

Encouraging someone to kill themselves isnt manslaughter, involuntary or otherwise. Assisted suicide yes, but manslaughter no.
lol @ suicidal motivational speaking. nah. assisted suicide (Swiss style) respects the person's choice. what she did was coercion.

lol @ suicidal motivational speaking. nah. assisted suicide (Swiss style) respects the person's choice. what she did was coercion.
So he didnt have a choice, he didnt choose to kill himself? It was obvious it was something he wanted to do, she assisted in it.

So he didnt have a choice, he didnt choose to kill himself? It was obvious it was something he wanted to do, she assisted in it.
assisted suicide is an actual thing tho, it's supporting someone's decision to kill themselves. it isn't pressuring them to do it.

assisted suicide is an actual thing tho, it's supporting someone's decision to kill themselves. it isn't pressuring them to do it.

Assisted suicides have nothing to do with this case b

then you might wanna check @OhMars for calling it an assisted suicide.

I was jk nigga

Again, she did not CAUSE his death and even if you're going with the assisted suicide shit, there's no statute against assisted suicides.

Send that bitch to jail off of gp

If it ain't illegal... It should be...
Fuck her, people like that are a detriment to society.....

Lock her up

Send that bitch to jail off of gp

If it ain't illegal... It should be...
Fuck her, people like that are a detriment to society.....

Lock her up
du fam, u r in favor of in-house justice for kids, i am in favor of street justice 4 the grown. how bout we compromise n help each other out? u can be the lookout.

Back