Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Should She Be Charged With Murder?

Should She Be Charged With Murder?

• Total voters
Lol u put ur infant in the back of a car no car seat, get in an accident, ur infant dies as a result

"She lost her child is punishment enough" hardly suffice

The baby suffered the most, NOT the negligent mother

She was pregnant and at 5 months, we will assume she knew. (5 months of missed periods aren’t common among women unless they’re knowingly irregular)

With the knowledge of carrying a baby for 5 months, you now acknowledge that you not only have to care about your own life, but the life of a second human that’s within you.

You’re now responsible for another life that’s outside your own. When you threaten that life by initiating a fight with another person, you’ve willingly put that other life in danger. Your life is your life, whether you care for it or not doesn’t matter. But endangering another life because of your carelessness comes with consequences.

Just as the bus driver who killed 6 children who was convicted due to his carelessness (he was texting), she’s exhibited carelessness in starting the fight that ended up in a shooting.

So, should she be charged with murder in a state that upholds the “stand your ground” law? Yes. But, the charge shouldn’t be life or more than 5 years. She should be held accountable but not on some over-the-top charges.

I don’t buy the “since she lost the baby, that was punishment enough” side because she is the one that begun what endangered her child. If she was simply arguing and the other girl had started the fight, then I would agree and be against the charge.

So did the pregnant chick have a weapon too?

Just tryin to understand why ole pulled a gun out instead of using her fists

Its a difference in losing your child and doing shit to get your child killed.

You have kids?
Yes. And if I did something that caused the death of my kid my mind would be wrecked. Idk maybe some people wouldnt care.

the real conversation here should be about how stand your ground laws are ridiculous and archaic.

Back