Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Should She Be Charged With Murder?

Should She Be Charged With Murder?

• Total voters
So.....her getting shot, losing her child, AND potenially ruining her womb isnt enough punishment for her recklessness?

not when she started it

she's the reason she lost the child, and the law has to hold someone responsible for that death

That's stupid

She started it. As I said earlier in the thread, her duty is to protect her unborn child. She decided to pick a fight with someone in a "Stand Your Ground" state. Ain't nobody giving two shits about her being pregnant when she clearly didn't herself. Her dereliction towards the safety of her unborn child resulted in it's death and for that she needs to be charged with a crime.

So.....her getting shot, losing her child, AND potenially ruining her womb isnt enough punishment for her recklessness?
well similar scenario, i know a chick who was high off her ass driving with her kid in the car......tried to pass a car by merging to the opposite lane on one of the back roads with the broken line, but she didn't look before she went around...and ran into a truck....

killed her kid and fucked herself up really bad....

for a while everyone was wondering if she was gonna make it, she was out of it for weeks....

she finally woke up, realized her kid was gone, and went out again for another week....

when she finally came to, she was all fucked up, could barely walk, face was fucked up, mad broken bones n shit.. barely hanging on for life.....

and she still got that murder charge

well similar scenario, i know a chick who was high off her ass driving with her kid in the car......tried to pass a car by merging to the opposite lane on one of the back roads with the broken line, but she didn't look before she went around...and ran into a truck....

killed her kid and fucked herself up really bad....

for a while everyone was wondering if she was gonna make it, she was out of it for weeks....

she finally woke up, realized her kid was gone, and went out again for another week....

when she finally came to, she was all fucked up, could barely walk, face was fucked up, mad broken bones n shit.. barely hanging on for life.....

and she still got that murder charge

and she deserved it.

I don't understand why the girl who shot her isn't being charged with assault with deadly weapon and murder or manslaughter

I wonder if the pregnant woman had a gun too?

There's got to be more to this story

Last edited:
U cant start a fight
Then hide your hands when it goes sideways

If it was a verbal altercation then its overkill

If shes pregnant and putting hands on other people, its the same as swinging while holding your infant

Be more responsible next time

The dude probly chilling with a completely diff chick by now

I don't understand why the girl who shot her isn't being charged with assulat with deadly weapon and murder or manslaughter

Stand your ground law self defense

I don't understand why the girl who shot her isn't being charged with assulat with deadly weapon and murder or manslaughter

because Alabama is a Stand Your Ground state. Pregnant broad initiated the fight, prolly started putting the beats on her, and she shot her in self defense. Legally she was well within her right to shoot pregnant broad and the cops and court agreed.

I read online that the pregnant woman pulled out a gun first, so the other woman was acting in self defense. The other woman was initially charged , but the charges didn't get pass a grand jury.

Yes. Just because you didn't know she pregnant doesn't mean it's not murder. It's just not premeditated. Put her dumbass under the jail.

Edit: just read it properly. They want to charge the chick that lost the kid with murder? Nah. That's wild. They just trying to throw her ass away.

I read online that the pregnant woman pulled out a gun first, so the other woman was acting in self defense. The other woman was initially charged , but the charges didn't get pass a grand jury.

whoa! I ain't see that pregnant broad pulled heat on her!

That changes everything. Put the bitch under the prison. Find the stiffest crime she can be charged with. Make up some charges if you have to.

She came into the situation looking to shoot ole girl; that's first degree attempted murder. So in addition to a Criminally Negligent Homicide charge for her own child, she needs to catch an Attempted Murder charge for bussin shots at the other broad.

Last edited:

Ahhhhh okay that's the part I didn't know

Well either way she shouldn't get charged with her baby dying IMO.

Back