Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should Pastors drive luxury cars?

Nah I'm pretty sure Jesus said he gonna slam the gaits in their face when they stop by his house when they die.

This kinda shit is why we as humans broke away from religion to begin with. They told us they were the mediator between us and god cuz god don't talk to lying sinning shit bags but they were lying sinning shit bags, so wtf?? And off we went to find god ourselves by studying our world. Old habits die hard with the religious teachers, and the money always been good.

It’s assholes like Osteen, Creflo Dollar, that super fraud Eddie Long that make it hard for good preachers like my father.

25 years in the cloth and he’s never taken a dime from his church. Refuses all offerings taken up for the pastor. He owns a barbershop, built into his home and also works as a crossing guard, owns his own home, and raises money for the less fortunate in his congregation.

Fuck those shysters. It’s mammals like that that help me make my decision to become Agnostic.

"17Elders who lead effectively are worthy of double honor, especially those who work hard at preaching and teaching. 18For the Scripture says, “Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain,” and, “The worker is worthy of his wages.” 1 Timothy 5:17-18

What they do with their wages is between them and God. Amen.

This kinda shit is why we as humans broke away from religion to begin with. They told us they were the mediator between us and god cuz god don't talk to lying sinning shit bags but they were lying sinning shit bags, so wtf?? And off we went to find god ourselves by studying our world. Old habits die hard with the religious teachers, and the money always been good.
What?

smh @ this nonsense.

But whatever. Your soul, not mine

Amen.

And for everybody turned off because of what man does.......(envy in your bones).......well you are under a curse.

"Thus says the LORD: “Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart turns away from the LORD."
Jeremiah 17:5

SMH @ folks going to the lake of fire because all they see is man, while refusing to look to Jesus for help.

But i'm bowing out..... debate days are over with me.......

The Kings of the East are coming though.......I pray that you are ready!

"17Elders who lead effectively are worthy of double honor, especially those who work hard at preaching and teaching. 18For the Scripture says, “Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain,” and, “The worker is worthy of his wages.” 1 Timothy 5:17-18

What they do with their wages is between them and God. Amen.

A global pandemic
Climate change
A growing number of people living in extreme poverty
World hunger on the rise

And you boy jesus and his daddy didnt return...ya boy lookin real suspect right now bruh

"riight"

@RaptureSoonUgoing?

A global pandemic
Climate change
A growing number of people living in extreme poverty
World hunger on the rise

And you boy jesus and his daddy didnt return...ya boy lookin real suspect right now bruh

"riight"

@RaptureSoonUgoing?
Open the book of Revelation, study it, and then come back and talk

This is nothing yet. Should I remind you of what Jesus said would happen BEFORE the book of revelation even begins?

These are called birth pangs......but when the birth comes and you've been left behind?

Welp.....

Open the book of Revelation, study it, and then come back and talk

This is nothing yet. Should I remind you of what Jesus said would happen BEFORE the book of revelation even begins?

These are called birth pangs......but when the birth comes and you've been left behind?

Welp.....

:mybad:

You go back even more you get the Spanish Flu and a shit ton of atrocities done our our folks and others

I kno, I kno bruh. I'm jus fuckin with homie.

I could go back when a large % of the human population were living as slaves (the African trans Atlantic slave trade) etc
The holocaust
All the random genocides thru out history
What the white man did to the native Americans

Etc etc. Yet his sky God jus chilling lol lol

I personally dont think a spiritual leader should live better or want to live better then the average person in their congregation.
This don't make no sense bro. Eveythin in life is spiritual and it should reflect in ways if person claims to be on that level. Not saying everything's material because I'm certainly clear it's not, but people would be much more likely to follow someone "above" them so to speak, as superficial as that can be.

This don't make no sense bro. Eveythin in life is spiritual and it should reflect in ways if person claims to be on that level. Not saying everything's material because I'm certainly clear it's not, but people would be much more likely to follow someone "above" them so to speak, as superficial as that can be.
No religion in the world teaches this to my knowledge. Spiritual leaders are suppose to be of the people, not above.

No religion in the world teaches this to my knowledge. Spiritual leaders are suppose to be of the people, not above.
Not saying their 'supposed' to be above so to speak but if they so happen to what's the issue they're supposed to be of a higher essence right.? And honestly no disrespect but religion is bs as a whole and not good frame of reference as is. Honestly the mentality and knowledge im pulling from on this is beyond that.

Back