Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should Members Name Names?

Naming Names

• Yes, call em out

• Nah, no need to

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sometimes common nouns is useful but I like when people put proper nouns to it. It don't give them an option to have a leeway out.

Yall?

Coward shit

And if they dont?
Nigga I don't remember who exactly

You know how many forgettable posts there are? When goldie ask me to name names I do it every time mainly because I know that he knows it's some funny shit about to follow

Nigga I don't remember who exactly

You know how many forgettable posts there are? When goldie ask me to name names I do it every time mainly because I know that he knows it's some funny shit about to follow
Excuses

All this tension around here tha last few days...niggaz was really holdin’ this in allll February?!

:hahaha:

I think folks like the drag it out process. Naming names gets straight to the point. Therefore they let it build up 1st. Get people talkin. Watch them come up wit their own theories and etc. AND THEN...they name names once they got everyone's attention.

I'm all for addressing yon fuck bitch or yon fuck nigga at the appropriate hour
Pero
Seems like y'all tryna bring drama over here.

At first it was keep it classy now every other day it's who don't like who, which group don't like members from the other group. Now names have to be called for fucketh ass people to be addressed.

What gives?
What happened?

I'm all for addressing yon fuck bitch or yon fuck nigga at the appropriate hour
Pero
Seems like y'all tryna bring drama over here.

At first it was keep it classy now every other day it's who don't like who, which group don't like members from the other group. Now names have to be called for fucketh ass people to be addressed.

What gives?
What happened?

...Trump

Niggas name names then they doing too much, stalking or trying to get attention. Don't name names and you a coward. Yall need to decide between which cause it's seems like the same niggas pick and choose case by case when that shit needs to happen or don't.

Niggas know I'll get at you direct or throw shots up and see if they hit. Just depends on the day lol. Idgaf.

That "name names" shit get corny tho. Like yall be knowing 8/10 who it is the person talking about but just want to stir the pot. That constant need to do that especially by staff and long time posters is probably why people just lurk and aren't active. Not everyone for the drama and chaos you niggas constantly plot out. Costing yourselves the posters you seek. The irony there is just...

Back