Should Members Name Names?

Naming Names

• Yes, call em out

• Nah, no need to

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm on lunch I got time nigga.
cool...

fuck you mean more respected?

nigga the last thing i need is online respect.
if a nigga is soo tight they can see sarcasm in a post or fucking with people like so many others do .......then its THAT niggas problem.

so the question is.....why is it that when i fuck with someone its different than others fucking with people?

cool...

fuck you mean more respected?

nigga the last thing i need is online respect.
if a nigga is soo tight they can see sarcasm in a post or fucking with people like so many others do .......then its THAT niggas problem.

so the question is.....why is it that when i fuck with someone its different than others fucking with people?

Nigga too many time you interject yourself in conversations that have nothing to do with you seeking attention. When you get ignored you try harder. You want to come off as being sarcastic but end up looking stupid. Congrats on being self made, but you still look like a fool at times around here. You spend too much time here talking about nothing to not want respect around here. What else you got?

Naming names aint always necessary but if a nigga ask you to name names and you don't name names then you a hoe

Nigga too many time you interject yourself in conversations that have nothing to do with you seeking attention. When you get ignored you try harder. You want to come off as being sarcastic but end up looking stupid. Congrats on being self made, but you still look like a fool at times around here. You spend too much time here talking about nothing to not want respect around here. What else you got?
nigga......
lets leave the self made out of it.
lets stay focused on the other shit.....

now..from what you said......maybe you looking at it thru toxic eyes for some reason.
i post all types of shit......its not about respect.
i post shit about tesla, string theory, black excellence, slavery stories, , annunaki, crazy travel stories and a whole buncha shit...and when in them threads we are on topic and debating or whatever.

then when im not, im fucking with people. thats what i do.
thats how i got the name pralims.....always causing problems.

crazy you say i talk about nothing.....what are you adding? what threads you start? what ideas you have?
so i add content and i fuck with people...its called balance.

so why do you have a problem with it?
why you watching me so close?

so now what you got?

nigga......
lets leave the self made out of it.
lets stay focused on the other shit.....

now..from what you said......maybe you looking at it thru toxic eyes for some reason.
i post all types of shit......its not about respect.
i post shit about tesla, string theory, black excellence, slavery stories, , annunaki, crazy travel stories and a whole buncha shit...and when in them threads we are on topic and debating or whatever.

then when im not, im fucking with people. thats what i do.
thats how i got the name pralims.....always causing problems.

crazy you say i talk about nothing.....what are you adding? what threads you start? what ideas you have?
so i add content and i fuck with people...its called balance.

so why do you have a problem with it?
why you watching me so close?

so now what you got?

I dont have a problem with you. I stated my opinion and left it at that. I engage in shit here when I feel like I have something to say. I'm not a thread maker so what. You'll never k ow what I do outside of this forum and it'll stay that way. I did t ask you to explain yourself since I dont care outside of stating what I observed. You dont like it, you have options to deal with it.

I dont have a problem with you. I stated my opinion and left it at that. I engage in shit here when I feel like I have something to say. I'm not a thread maker so what. You'll never k ow what I do outside of this forum and it'll stay that way. I did t ask you to explain yourself since I dont care outside of stating what I observed. You dont like it, you have options to deal with it.
ahhhh ok.

wanted to saying something.....kinda like you said i did.....interjecting yourself in a convo that had nothing to do with you?

i thought the thread asked a question that was open to all.

maybe i missed not being invited.
so now we are at ......no problem me, dont know what you do outside of the site, thats how you want it.......cool.

and the point of this was what?

to say i want attention?
really?
or how about killing time fucking with people? you too serious about life bruh.
smile more, laugh more.

i swear you niggas are weird

ahhhh ok.

wanted to saying something.....kinda like you said i did.....interjecting yourself in a convo that had nothing to do with you?

i thought the thread asked a question that was open to all.

maybe i missed not being invited.
so now we are at ......no problem me, dont know what you do outside of the site, thats how you want it.......cool.

and the point of this was what?

to say i want attention?
really?
or how about killing time fucking with people? you too serious about life bruh.
smile more, laugh more.

i swear you niggas are weird

Niggas is wierd for seeking attention. Also I dont make it a point to add my 2 cents into everything like you. You type alot but again saying a whole lot of nothing.

Why name names when the person being spoke about knows exactly who they are.
Because sometimes it ain't about them...

You know how many times ppl on here thought I was referring to others with my posts when I was just posting in a general sense?

I also on the other hand sometimes want my posts to be ambiguous and I am sneak dissing because that shit is fun lol

I ain't perfect

Niggas is wierd for seeking attention. Also I dont make it a point to add my 2 cents into everything like you. You type alot but again saying a whole lot of nothing.
and you saying all this for what?

obvious i stand out to you if you think i add my two cents in everything.

you gotta deal with that.

im being me....if ya dont like it....like you said....you have options.

now im about to go fuck with someone in another thread....have a good day sir.
and look out for my next empowerment threads.
ill be sure to @ you in.

Back