Poll Should lil tjay bought a plane ticket for Rubi after smashing

To pay or not to pay

• Total voters

Mr.LV

OG
Dec 22, 2017

EOCSNZkX0AA1rQn.jpg

Last edited:
Depends what they agreed upon beforehand. If they aint agree on shit, all bets are off.

Personally, im not flying a chick out for some pussy. Ever. But if I did fly a chick out, id pay for her flight back too. Anything else is uncivilized.

Depends what they agreed upon beforehand. If they aint agree on shit, all bets are off.

Personally, im not flying a chick out for some pussy. Ever. But if I did fly a chick out, id pay for her flight back too. Anything else is uncivilized.
I mean.....not JUST for some pussy.

I hope we'd eat a time or 3 also....

Lol @ thot rapper.

Anyway I can only imagine she was under the impression he would fly her back. How she came to that understandin', I dunno. Either way, I'd have flown her back. I don't get jollies from etherin' hoes* for no reason

Last edited:
I mean.....not JUST for some pussy.

I hope we'd eat a time or 3 also....

Thats more than flying a chick out for pussy. I feel that. I mean if me and her dealin, and we bout to spend a few days together, thats a whole another topic.

But we just fuck buddies? And i gotta pay for a ticket AND pick you up from the airport? Nah im straight.

Last edited:
You don't treat thots to dinner, the hell wrong with you
You don't treat thots to flights either...

If I'm flying you out, I'm low key pressed....

I'm sure there's cheaper and more than likely better quality pussy out there for price of a flight.... Even during these times