Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Should lil tjay bought a plane ticket for Rubi after smashing

To pay or not to pay

• Total voters
if I flew her out i would’ve thought to buy a round trip ticket for her, that’s just me. Before she flew out, if she bought her own ticket I’d made sure it was round trip if she was gon do at.

But anyway, if I knew she was a thot I’d probably wouldn’t have flew her ass out if my game was tight and I didn’t feel like bringing sand to the beach.

But since it’s me, and I didn’t have any new pussy lined up where I was at, I wouldn’t have gave 2 fucks about flying some guaranteed pussy out to me. I would have done it to enjoy her company PERIOD. And if I take a L so be it.

I done caught ether from bitches more times than I care to count *shrugs*

That's on her. Fuck niggas gon do fuckshit. How you gonna just up and fly somewhere with no assurances on how you getting back home tho? What if you get there and shits wack and you want to leave. You gonna ask for a ticket?

Might as well just hit tinder for locals if you not gonna do the shit right

There are levels to this ofc but if you broke then how about don't be trying to fuck anybody

Goes for both men and women

NIggas really co-signing this shit, huh? SMH. Who raised you niggas. Homie on his Chris Stylez shit. But I guess even that nigga left her stranded after she DIDN'T give him no pussy.

Back