Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should kids be free to express themselves through style?

Aye Cain, i feel ya bruh,

my son wanted a damn mohawk.....

i was like...look.....your mom can cornrow the sides of your hair and leave the middle bushy.....that's the best i can do.....

so yea, that's how he's rocking his hair now....

Aye Cain, i feel ya bruh,

my son wanted a damn mohawk.....

i was like...look.....your mom can cornrow the sides of your hair and leave the middle bushy.....that's the best i can do.....

so yea, that's how he's rocking his hair now....

why cant he rock a mohawk?
whats wrong with skinny jeans?

Im confused here.

you really think imme cut the sides of my sons hair and leave the middle uncut?

like.....what part of the "I have a Dream" Speech is that?

You think the million man march going down in skinny jeans bruh?

I wonder if I would be in the wrong if I stop my my man from deciding what our *son* can and cannot wear.
I think its kind of trivial and borderline asinine.

I wonder tho if I would be overstepping my boundaries and undermining him as a father by always shutting shit down that I feel is harmful.
Like dictating whether or not he can wear skinny jeans or the way he styles his hair.

hmmmmmmm I dont want to undermine my man------ but at the same time--- Im not about to let you ruin our sons sense of self-expression because youre behind the times.
nah.

I wonder if I would be in the wrong if I stop my my man from deciding what our *son* can and cannot wear.

I wonder tho if I would be overstepping my boundaries and undermining him as a father by always shutting shit down that I feel is harmful.
Like dictating whether or not he can wear skinny jeans or the way he styles his hair.

hmmmmmmm I dont want to undermine my man but at the same, Im not about to let you ruin our sons sense of self-expression because youre behind the times.
nah.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this post, but yea...my lil boy not gon rock that either...there is nothing wrong with a standard cut jean, but purposely buying them skinny? nah

i was seeing lil fat kids with skinny jeans on...or kids with skinny jeans that sag them

wut?

hmmmmmmm I dont want to undermine my man but at the same, Im not about to let you ruin our sons sense of self-expression because youre behind the times.
nah.
you will infuriate him to no ends...

just because you think it's not a big deal is irrelevant,......

This is probably one of the most important things to involved fathers as there is in the world....this will 100% cause division......you kick this hornets nest and i promise you yall will beef harder than yall ever have beefed in life.....

don't say no one ever warned you

hmmmmmmm I dont want to undermine my man------ but at the same time--- Im not about to let you ruin our sons sense of self-expression because youre behind the times.
nah.
FOH with that self expression cracka ass cracka fuck shit. Unless the little nigga is paying a bill or buying his own clothes his opinion doesn't matter.

Oh little Bobby wanna dress up like a fish today so I'm going to let him ass nigga

nah.
Assuming it's equally your child, you wouldn't. Your values are just as important to their upbringing as his. Esp if ur values r protecting that kid's liberty.

This is probably one of the most important things to involved fathers as there is in the world....this will 100% cause division......you kick this hornets nest and i promise you yall will beef harder than yall ever have beefed in life.....

Or I could just get with a nigga who is just as open minded as me Du
giphy (50).gif
problem solved!

like as strong as me and my wife's relationship is,...

i can 100% see us not surviving the argument if she was intent on dressing him like i see some of these chicks doing their boys....

half the little boys at my church got blond dye or bleach or something like that in their hair

on everything i love....that would be the coldest day in my house if i came home and saw my son like that.....there would be no undoing that day.....we wouldn't be able to go back....

Assuming it's equally your child, you wouldn't. Your values are just as important to their upbringing as his. Esp if ur values r protecting that kid's liberty.

The kid don't have no liberty if I'm the one buying his clothes. When he start buying his own stuff then he can look like a jackass but until then what I say goes

don cur, they knew what they were dealin with goin into it with me. i got my views stamped on my forehead. they can't act brand new when it comes to raisin the kid.

@Race Jones girl, make this shit clear pre-reproduction

Back