Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Should games get rid of boss battles?

I've noticed that the GTA series have had the worst boss battles since San andreas. Not to say that San Andreas is a bADd game but every final boss battle since then is a chase sequence. Big smoke runs from you although I got up close on his ass with duel wielding Uzi action, you have to chase tenpenny down ,in GTA Iv you have to chase down the main boss. GTA v has the worst final bosses of because the main guy devin Weston is hiding from you like a pussy while you have to take on mercenaries and the other bosses are an ambush they don't
even know whatsmcoming.
Then you just simply snipe Steve Haines the fib agent while he's giving a TV interview on a ferris wheel. I wish it was Franklin and Lamar who had to takeout big stretch instead of having Michael do it. I hope in the next GTA the boss battle will bema standoff like the end of vice city. Oblast thing I never finished the lost and the damned and the ballad of gay tony so don't spoil those endings for me.

I've noticed that the GTA series have had the worst boss battles since San andreas. Not to say that San Andreas is a bADd game but every final boss battle since then is a chase sequence. Big smoke runs from you although I got up close on his ass with duel wielding Uzi action, you have to chase tenpenny down ,in GTA Iv you have to chase down the main boss. GTA v has the worst final bosses of because the main guy devin Weston is hiding from you like a pussy while you have to take on mercenaries and the other bosses are an ambush they don't
even know whatsmcoming.
Then you just simply snipe Steve Haines the fib agent while he's giving a TV interview on a ferris wheel. I wish it was Franklin and Lamar who had to takeout big stretch instead of having Michael do it. I hope in the next GTA the boss battle will bema standoff like the end of vice city. Oblast thing I never finished the lost and the damned and the ballad of gay tony so don't spoil those endings for me.

Gtav boss missions were odd and i wanted more story for franklin. Honestly they didnt have enough heists in story mode.

I think the heist were the boss battles actually. Yeah the need between franklin and stretch should've been fleshed out more and they should've gave us one or two more balla shootout missions although I like the ones that were already in the game. There are phone conversations between stretch and franklin before or after certain mission that fills it out a little more like after the long stretch mission and hood safari is when you can call stretch also you can call him during "Lamar down" while you are on your way to the saw mill.

Western games are just horrible when it comes to bosses. Meanwhile Japanese final bosses almost always have multiple forms

Lol this shit retarded, it's like action movies shouldn't have fights at the end

Cuphead is nothing but boss fights

Back