Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should Chris Brown’s payments be raised because his BM wants to take their child to Six Flags?

You dont think 50 played into that by javing a child support countdown until his son turned or the whole you not gonna need me after 18 shit. Like damn on one post you day men gotta do better setba standard but then blaming the mom for everything.
So he can't respond to fuckery with fuckery?

While he's wrong for it....let's not act like he wasn't trying to do right.

you go ahead an give away money just because.....

the fuck a 4 yr old need 21k a month for?
its child support.

so 9k cant get her into six flags so she needs 21k.
that makes sense to you?
so none of the financial responsibility fall onto the mother?
not even budgeting correctly?

Im not saying she need 21k. Im saying if im rich and wealthy so is the mother of any of my kids. Every child support case is different.

If a father lives in a gated community 5+bedroom type of house, should he be content with his children living in a significantly downgraded environment?
The child can live with him. Problem solved.
Second question.
If earning potential is a huge issues with someone who has money, should they even have children with someone who has no earning potential?
No.
Third question
How much respect should a man give a woman who carriesv and cares for his child by default with no extreme situations?
A lot of respect should be given.
Fourth question.

Does a father's job stop because the mother is difficult to work with?
No.

Real question.

If a father lives in a gated community 5+bedroom type of house, should he be content with his children living in a significantly downgraded environment?

Second question.
If earning potential is a huge issues with someone who has money, should they even have children with someone who has no earning potential?

Third question
How much respect should a man give a woman who carriesv and cares for his child by default with no extreme situations?

Fourth question.

Does a father's job stop because the mother is difficult to work with?

At the end of the day, Niggaz need to choose who they seed up with more caution. Cuz shit like this when you got hella money is fucking disgusting.

And yes if the mom has hella money and letting the father of the children struggle with her children out of spite... She a cold piece of work too

Shits corny no matter how you cut it....

As far as CB... Either fight for custody it STFU and pay up
I'll be back to answer this.

WTf is Du really saying rn. Its like he aint even read the damn shit. He gives his BM 6 figures a year to take care of their fucking kid and she saying she a pauper and you really gunna make it seem like Chris a scumbag for not giving her money cuz she says he should? smh

After reading this we all can tell that Du gunna be like Terrell Owens if he ever gets put on child support and has money. Gunna keep writing big checks on a whim till they start to bounce. Then when he asks her nicely to lower the CS cuz he cant afford it because, he already gave her millions, he gunna be cry on tv after she tells him to suck her ass and asks the court to raise it again.

Last edited:
WTf is Du really saying rn. Its like he aint even read the damn shit. He gives his BM 6 figures a year to take care of their fucking kid and she saying she a pauper and you really gunna make it seem like Chris a scumbag for not giving her money cuz she says he should? smh

After reading this we all can tell that Du gunna be like Terrell Owens if he ever gets put on child support. Gunna keep writing big checks on a whim till they start to bounce. Then when he asks her nicely to lower the CS cuz he cant afford it because, he already gave them millions, he gunna be cry on tv after she tells him to suck her ass and asks the court to raise it again.

That's what I don't get here. It's like @King Du didn't even read up on the shit and just started typing.

I laid it out twice in this thread but I'll post up the article that breaks it down: https://theblast.com/chris-brown-child-support-increase-royalty/

"... Brown filed documents to fight Guzman’s attempt to get more money, claiming this is already the third time she has asked for an increase in support. He claims based on Guzman’s own financial documents, between her income, Brown’s support, and the spousal support she receives from a prior marriage … Guzman ends up with a surplus each month of $6,628 a month.

He also notes that of Guzman’s $15,750 in monthly expenses, $14,950 of it is paid for by other people.

Brown also takes issue with Guzman’s assertion that Brown only has custody of Royalty for 20% of the time. He claims he has Royalty 12 days a month, which actually constitutes double what Guzman claims.

In addition, Chris Brown argues that if the court the standard child support guidelines in determining support, the amount would far exceed Royalty’s needs because he is “an extraordinarily high wage earner.” He argues that “providing a four-year-old with everything she demands could be harmful and is not in her best interest.”

Brown says he already pays for $6,000 a month for private school, medical expenses, and a nanny (even though she uses her mother a nanny). He also shells out $1,770.98 a month in vacations and travel, $1,516.59 for gifts and entertainment, and another $419 for extracurricular activities.

The “Hope You Do” singer claims that Nia Guzman has used Royalty as a pawn since the beginning. He claims they only slept together once and she never told him she was pregnant. When Royalty was born, Guzman gave her the last name of her boyfriend at the time...
"

Please @King Du... please tell us all how his little girl ain't living a luxurious life? What 4 year old you know has a monthly $1700 vacation and travel budget? What 4 year old you know has a $1500 gifts and entertainment budget??? What 4 year old you know goes to a private school?? At 4 years old that ain't shit but daycare / preschool. SHE GOES TO A PRIVATE DAYCARE!!!!

AND she has a nanny that HE pays for.
AND HE pays Nia's mother $4000 a month to act as a nanny on top of the nanny he's already paying for.
AND HE pays her medical expenses.

But somehow y'all outchea believing that this is a struggling mother just fighting to get the basics covered by her deadbeat celebrity father.

k4w8tdtkiyhg.gif

Last edited:

After reading this we all can tell that Du gunna be like Terrell Owens if he ever gets put on child support and has money. Gunna keep writing big checks on a whim till they start to bounce. Then when he asks her nicely to lower the CS cuz he cant afford it because, he already gave her millions, he gunna be cry on tv after she tells him to suck her ass and asks the court to raise it again.
he need to get custody then...

if she can't get it done, then he needs to

That's what I don't get here. It's like @King Du didn't even read up on the shit and just started typing.

I laid it out twice in this thread but I'll post up the article that breaks it down: https://theblast.com/chris-brown-child-support-increase-royalty/

"... Brown filed documents to fight Guzman’s attempt to get more money, claiming this is already the third time she has asked for an increase in support. He claims based on Guzman’s own financial documents, between her income, Brown’s support, and the spousal support she receives from a prior marriage … Guzman ends up with a surplus each month of $6,628 a month.

He also notes that of Guzman’s $15,750 in monthly expenses, $14,950 of it is paid for by other people.

Brown also takes issue with Guzman’s assertion that Brown only has custody of Royalty for 20% of the time. He claims he has Royalty 12 days a month, which actually constitutes double what Guzman claims.

In addition, Chris Brown argues that if the court the standard child support guidelines in determining support, the amount would far exceed Royalty’s needs because he is “an extraordinarily high wage earner.” He argues that “providing a four-year-old with everything she demands could be harmful and is not in her best interest.”

Brown says he already pays for $6,000 a month for private school, medical expenses, and a nanny (even though she uses her mother a nanny). He also shells out $1,770.98 a month in vacations and travel, $1,516.59 for gifts and entertainment, and another $419 for extracurricular activities.

The “Hope You Do” singer claims that Nia Guzman has used Royalty as a pawn since the beginning. He claims they only slept together once and she never told him she was pregnant. When Royalty was born, Guzman gave her the last name of her boyfriend at the time...
"

Please @King Du... please tell us all how his little girl ain't living a luxurious life? What 4 year old you know has a monthly $1700 vacation and travel budget? What 4 your old you know has a $1500 gifts and entertainment budget??? What 4 year old you know goes to a private school?? At 4 years old that ain't shit but daycare / preschool. SHE GOES TO A PRIVATE DAYCARE!!!!

AND she has a nanny that HE pays for.
AND HE pays Nia's mother $4000 a month to act as a nanny on top of the nanny he's already paying for.
AND HE pays her medical expenses.

But somehow y'all outchea believing that this is a struggling mother just fighting to get the basics covered by her deadbeat celebrity father.

View attachment 70311
get custody...

giphy.gif

that trifling baby mother shit gets draining after a while... i can't talk about that shit all day... yall can...

i wanna talk about some other shit....

nigga needa get custody if the chick tripping that hard....

either that or give her the money and stfu...

i can care less what she doing with the shit.......

a man in his position needa be more responsible and not make million dollar mistakes like seeding up a bird....

no sympathy

that trifling baby mother shit gets draining after a while... i can't talk about that shit all day... yall can...

i wanna talk about some other shit....

nigga needa get custody if the chick tripping that hard....

either that or give her the money and stfu...

i can care less what she doing with the shit.......

a man in his position needa be more responsible and not make million dollar mistakes like seeding up a bird....

no sympathy
Don't do that bruh.
We talk about all things. It ain't like every thread is about baby mom shit.

Back