Welcome To aBlackWeb

should a black man feel subservant if........

this is not for all women...but i will speak on my wifes friends......they didnt take them extra funds and try to build a community or do better by the community.....i will say they did encourage other lil black girls to be great. but they grossly overlooked the boys...even their own sons. the reason i say this is...her friends try to buy up chanel and prada trying to be what they think success is. yes my wife does the same....but we are a bit different.

its crazy....the daughter goes to stem the boy goes to AAU...the girls are told that if he doesnt have have as much or more....look past him.
the boys are told to dribble or catch or throw.

if those ladies understand the role of a man out side of just an ATM our community would begin to be better.

but the guys also need to stand up....this aint all on the ladies.

got niggas out here thinking ...im mad raise the kid by yourself...youll need me soon enough....shit is wack..

we do need each other....but tell me a good example of black love now a days?

This is the thing though what is the son choice is it aau or stem? Would you force your son to do extracurricular stem classes even though they want to play sports?

I think the better solution is for parents to guide their kids in whatever the kid shows a talent in. I'm not going to push my child to stem if they dunking a ball in 6th grade. That also don't mean an emphasis won't be put on their education outside of sports either. If my child clumsy and show they are interested in science I will find them something so they can pursue that.

For the record IMO black boys are pushed to do way more things than sports. Entertainment of people is just what gets highlighted by folks more so than those other things.

Black men who actively resist white supremacy and who haven't been emasculated

That's vague and could go for many different black men who would scoff at associating themselves with what sounds like right-wing militant rhetoric and terminology. People's standards and outlooks vary from relevant and practical to irrational nonsense steeped in ignorance. So let's not reduce the complex interplay of sociopolitical thought and action with reductive slogans and groupings like "warrior class".

Case in point if you're going to equate showing solidarity to the feminist movement, or at least aspects of it, with wholesale emasculation. I see that as nothing more than patriarchal traditionalism idealized, romanticized and ultimately weaponized into a worldview that insecure and misguided black men might see as being able to right social and economic faults and oppressions. They're looking in the wrong place.

If you're so worried about her making more money than you, get the fuck up and do better
If a woman is being an asshole to you because she makes more money than your ass shouldn't have been with her in the 1st place or at least try to see the writing on the wall

Feminist triggered. Ok. You want your women to be over you financially then that's your preference, but black families are under attack and have been from the beginning in this country and wage difference between black men and women plays a major role in that attack.

Nice try but u can't call someone "triggered" who's presenting level headed facts.

Whether a woman is over me or anyone else financially would depend largely on education level and desired career path.

If a man works as a cook at a restaurant with a highschool education and his woman is working as a teacher after having attended college or university, she'll likely be making more money. That's how wages work. Some people by chance happen to end up in relationships that follow that dynamic. That chance has little or nothing to do with coercion. The effect on wage level between genders has more to do with the decades long promotion of increased workforce participation by women, and of course life and its varying paths... How intelligent someone is, what their qualities of character are, what their environmental conditions were growing up, their acquired connections, what their hobbies and interests are (in regards to career path), etc.

Likelihood of ending up with someone who makes more than u could be influenced by some circumstantial shit like where u met ur s/o and what ur social circles are. When preference comes into play, like a woman or man deciding they won't settle for someone who makes far less than them, it's besides the point of your argument.

A couple mutually decide if they're right for each other, they don't decide how much the other makes. Alright? Stop trying to police liberty and independence for the sake of your insecurity and ignorance.

Last edited:
Nice try but u can't call someone "triggered" who's presenting level headed facts.

Whether a woman is over me or anyone else financially would depend largely on education level and desired career path.

If a man works as a cook at a restaurant with a highschool education and his woman is working as a teacher after having attended college or university, she'll likely be making more money. That's how wages work. Some people by chance happen to end up in relationships that follow that dynamic. That chance has little or nothing to do with coercion. The effect on wage level between genders has more to do with the decades long promotion of increased workforce participation by women, and of course life and its varying paths... How intelligent someone is, what their qualities of character are, what their environmental conditions were growing up, their acquired connections, what their hobbies and interests are (in regards to career path), etc.

Likelihood of ending up with someone who makes more than u could be influenced by some circumstantial shit like where u met ur s/o and what ur social circles are. When preference comes into play, like a woman or man deciding they won't settle for someone who makes far less than them, it's besides the point of your argument.

A couple mutually decide if they're right for each other, they don't decide how much the other makes. Alright? Stop trying to police liberty and independence for the sake of your insecurity and ignorance.

Where are your grandparents from?

If the implication is that a persons grandparents need to be American in order to understand the socio-political, socio-economic underpinnings of US history and its deplorable dealings with racial injustice, you're dead wrong. I argued my case, now argue yours.
Coward your ashamed to even admit it. I'm dead right.

Truth hurts, Cowardly tether using white supremacist women talking points to undermine black american families.

the funny part is, throughout all this idiocy, smokescreens, cop outs and name calling, you still haven't actually explained anything you've brought up.

you literally haven't argued or rebutted one point i made. not fuckin one.

you're a joke.

Back