should a black man feel subservant if........

i dont think we should overlook this questions....

its not like it doesnt happen or people feel like this.

yall really gotta stop trying to shutdown every question and maybe sometimes build on it or even take it another direction.

and fyi

black women are closing the gap with black men....
white women aint touching white men outside of what they get in divorces.

there is a difference

• Ether
Reactions: Mafuzzychef
If money dictates how each person sees and treats the other person in the relationship then that relationship is guaranteed to fail. Every personal relationship they go into with that mindset will fail as well.
And that’s why a lot of highly successful chicks ain’t married.

thing is.....quite a lot of lil girls are taught to be independent and not need a man and it’s said in a disgusting tone. They are pushed towards education and supported mostly in that journey.

seems like Lil boys are pushed to sports early unskilled labor force. Either to help out at home, support a family or just survive.

That support helps others and not too many times does it turn into self help.

It’s more to this.....but I’m about to cook dinner.

May e the question is...does money equal head of household.

irrelevant conspiracies.

let's deal with facts.

1. women still earn less on average than their male counterparts.

2. women have been making gradual in roads on closing the gender income gap as a rule of equitability and societal change (educational attainment, diversity of career paths, etc), something rightly urged on by feminists, but on a far broader scope, by women in general, given they're the ones who stood and still stand to benefit from fair pay, consideration and opportunity in the workforce and beyond after having been largely relegated to the household for generations.

3. in arguing against the above, you're essentially arguing for subordination and implying women shouldn't be working or shouldn't be making as much as men even where their talents satisfy the ideals of meritocracy.

if i sound moist, u sound dripping wet and insecure. take that meninist, whiteboy incel shit back to 4chan.

Feminist triggered. Ok. You want your women to be over you financially then that's your preference, but black families are under attack and have been from the beginning in this country and wage difference between black men and women plays a major role in that attack.

• Cap
Reactions: SeaSnake
i dont think we should overlook this questions....

its not like it doesnt happen or people feel like this.

yall really gotta stop trying to shutdown every question and maybe sometimes build on it or even take it another direction.
I shut it down because the word "subservient" took it to that level.

Has anyone ever considered that a married couple may have careers in two entirely different industries with two entirely different pay grades?

For instance: I am a teacher. My pay ceiling would never top 250K, and that's even if I become a superintendent one day. Hell, the Chancellor of NYC Public Schools gets a salary of 350K. My wife works in private finance. Her pay ceiling is virtually non-existent, depending on the firm she works with, and the position she attains. You think any of that determines our "roles" in our marriage, or how our household will function?

You mean to tell me if she becomes COO of a hedgefund with a starting base salary of 600K, and bonuses pushing well past 1M, I should kill myself to become the Chancellor of Schools in NYC to try to keep up with her financially....and I'd STILL be out-gained, by potentially two-to-three times over??

Youse a jelly-spined nutjob if you truly believe that shit. If your relationship is strong and both partners are secure in who they are and what they bring to the table, this should NEVER be an issue.

Otherwise, the fuck you in a relationship for? You're in a glorified money competition with occasional time-outs to fuck.

Last edited:
  • Goat
Reactions: SeaSnake and Duwop
I shut it down because the word "subservient" took it to that level.

Has anyone ever considered that a married couple may have careers in two entirely different industries with two entirely different pay grades.

For instance: I am a teacher. My pay ceiling would never top 250K, and that's even if I become a principal one day. My wife works in private finance. Her pay ceiling is virtually non-existent, depending on the firm she works with, and the position she attains. You think any of that determines our "roles" in our marriage, or how our household will function?

Youse a jelly-spined nutjob if you truly believe that.
i got you....respect.

i think the problem comes in when people are not telling the truth or want to act like something doesnt exist.

out of all my wifes friends who she went to college with .....only a few are still married. most of them while supported by their husbands thru out life...once they got to a certain point...he wasnt enough or they felt he wasnt paying enough. shit almost drove one dude to suicide because he gave her everything....now that she global this and that...she left him with nothing. you know its bad when even the parents let him live with them and dont talk to their daughter that much any more. she would talk to him real greasy and felt he couldnt come on vacations because she paid for everything or constantly let him know she paid for everything. it is an issue out there ...but it gets named something else. or we celebrate the black woman(which is great and we should) but we overlook at times those dudes who supported the ones who had a mans support to get there..

and even if she did it on her own....the black man is never the enemy of the black woman.....but this is the ideology thats pushed.

this convo can go for days with the right additions

• Ether
Reactions: Mister B.
And this is the sad part about it.

Everyone SCREAMS for equality, and when it finally shows up, muhfuckas don't know how to act or how to handle it.

If women should really have that equal opportunity to make as much as men do, why would money be an issue in a relationship, especially a marriage, if marriage is so much a partnership and a "business" if anything else.

Sounds like people still talkin out all sides of their sound holes, if you ask me.

Reactions: Duwop and DOS_patos
And this is the sad part about it.

Everyone SCREAMS for equality, and when it finally shows up, muhfuckas don't know how to act or how to handle it.

If women should really have that equal opportunity to make as much as men do, why would money be an issue in a relationship, especially a marriage, if marriage is so much a partnership and a "business" if anything else.

Sounds like people still talkin out all sides of their sound holes, if you ask me.
Yup.

If she makes money....That should go to the building of the family generational wealth.

But too often i see some of these chicks on some....My money is for me...Your money builds the generational wealth we can live on and for the kids.

It's sad to see.

Its called power dynamics and no man wants to be under a woman period. Thats a plan for failure.
It not about being under a woman.

At times the power dynamics you speak on takes on masculine traits. Just because you making more...Doesn't mean you push your husband out the way to kill a bug because he took his time.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
It not about being under a woman.

At times the power dynamics you speak on takes on masculine traits. Just because you making more...Doesn't mean you push your husband out the way to kill a bug because he took his time.
You say that but women see it that way, you just told some horror story cautionary tales of how women abusing men they're married to because they made more money. That was the plan the whole time to undermine black men from being what we've always been providers protectors and leaders of the household etc. When the men aren't men and the women aren't women this is what we he have, dysfunction.

Reactions: DOS_patos
all ima say is life got so much easier when i let go of that "power" and "roles" shit trying to be the one to define who does what

this woman likes to cut grass, she wants to drive a lot of times, she's better with finances than I am, etc....she has no real "need" for me (she'll still call me to kill the bug tho lmao)

everybody plays to their particular strengths and the shit just rolls

she might have better aim w/ the flyswatter than you mane its ok ? ? ?

I dont think its always the women that get on and just kick a nigga to the curb over the money.....some of that shit is because she got on and is literally changing their lifestyle but he still cant be bothered to pick up a laundry basket or cook dinner or take the kids to the Dr "cuz thats not what he supposed to do"

You say that but women see it that way, you just told some horror story cautionary tales of how women abusing men they're married to because they made more money. That was the plan the whole time to undermine black men from being what we've always been providers protectors and leaders of the household etc. When the men aren't men and the women aren't women this is what we he have, dysfunction.
you right.
but that is also the fault of the parent to guide her and him thru society.

too often we allow society to dictate what we are and who we should be.

i love black gorl magic to empower women and lil girls.

but what do we have for men and lil boys? pop warner?

while women are strong because of their mind use in their career....some men are limited to what their body can do and be directed to do.

what do we really tell our black boys?

you right.
but that is also the fault of the parent to guide her and him thru society.

too often we allow society to dictate what we are and who we should be.

i love black gorl magic to empower women and lil girls.

but what do we have for men and lil boys? pop warner?

while women are strong because of their mind use in their career....some men are limited to what their body can do and be directed to do.

what do we really tell our black boys?
Thats a false narrative that we tell ourselves about black boys it takes well educated black men to teach and train black boys and men. This has been proven.
Its because of white supremacy enforcing systemic racism. When we as black americans focus on our economic security and freedom black men and women will be balanced. We need each other.

Thats a false narrative that we tell ourselves about black boys it takes well educated black men to teach and train black boys and men. This has been proven.
Its because of white supremacy enforcing systemic racism. When we as black americans focus on our economic security and freedom black men and women will be balanced. We need each other.
this is not for all women...but i will speak on my wifes friends......they didnt take them extra funds and try to build a community or do better by the community.....i will say they did encourage other lil black girls to be great. but they grossly overlooked the boys...even their own sons. the reason i say this is...her friends try to buy up chanel and prada trying to be what they think success is. yes my wife does the same....but we are a bit different.

its crazy....the daughter goes to stem the boy goes to AAU...the girls are told that if he doesnt have have as much or more....look past him.
the boys are told to dribble or catch or throw.

if those ladies understand the role of a man out side of just an ATM our community would begin to be better.

but the guys also need to stand up....this aint all on the ladies.

got niggas out here thinking ...im mad raise the kid by yourself...youll need me soon enough....shit is wack..

we do need each other....but tell me a good example of black love now a days?