Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shots Fired in Knife Attack on London Bridge, One Suspect ‘Detained’ in ‘Major Incident

no. It’s common sense if you colonize other areas and make them bad the people you exploit will follow you. Probably wouldn’t have immigrant issues if you don’t exploit their homelands right?
no. It’s common sense if you colonize other areas and make them bad the people you exploit will follow you. Probably wouldn’t have immigrant issues if you don’t exploit their homelands right?
How is that common sense? Go ahead and explain it to me how whites make up about 8% of the entire population on earth. Why does it make sense to import violent less intelligent immigrants into your land that breed more than you and now challenge you in the workforce. I’m going to skip past the whole crime aspect. These people have their parents countries that not inhabitable . Go ahead and break it down to me how it makes sense while being objective.

How is that common sense? Go ahead and explain it to me how whites make up about 8% of the entire population on earth. Why does it make sense to import violent less intelligent immigrants into your land that breed more than you and now challenge you in the workforce. I’m going to skip past the whole crime aspect. These people have their parents countries that not inhabitable . Go ahead and break it down to me how it makes sense while being objective.

so you just take all the history away on why those home countries are fucked up and how Europeans benefitted from those places? If you fuck my house was I’m supposed to not fuck up your house? Unless they plan on reversing the effects of colonialism they are gonna get what they get. Don’t really know how you’re confused here

First generation black American. Sorry not gay if that’s your type

so your people Caribbean or something? I mean y’all moved here but dont understand why immigrants move to other countries?

y’all nigga way too obsessed with male sexuality we ain’t gonna lynch you for coming out the closet

It’s terrible that people lost their lives, but what I don’t understand is how this made national news,..

Here in America there’s church shootings, school shootings, Walmart shootings, and even a random dude who opened fire from the window of a hotel and killed around 60 people.. -These are the people that should be considered terrorists..

My condolences go out to the victims in the London attack..

2 people stabbed to death and the stabber was killed.. No offense to anyone but we call that a “Tuesday” here in the country I live..

It’s terrible that people lost their lives, but what I don’t understand is how this made national news,..

Here in America there’s church shootings, school shootings, Walmart shootings, and even a random dude who opened fire from the window of a hotel and killed around 60 people.. -These are the people that should be considered terrorists..

2 people stabbed to death and the stabber was killed.. No offense to anyone but we call that a “Tuesday” here in the country I live..
We don't have things to that scale but knife crime is obviously a issue here. What you have in America is unique kind of terrorism while this is a global issues every "major" country is affected by this. It's an ideology that is affected by foreign policy. Luckily we don't have the tools here for anyone to commit murder to that scale often

so you just take all the history away on why those home countries are fucked up and how Europeans benefitted from those places? If you fuck my house was I’m supposed to not fuck up your house? Unless they plan on reversing the effects of colonialism they are gonna get what they get. Don’t really know how you’re confused here
So you ignore the benefits that those same countries received? Let’s pretend those countries weren’t going through continuous tribal ware fare, had lower life expectancies, and didn’t have cures to diseases. Lol yea buddy those places were paradise. You think those countries would give up their new infrastructure, modern medicine, democratic governments, less tribal wars, and economic booms right now?

We don't have things to that scale but knife crime is obviously a issue here. What you have in America is unique kind of terrorism while this is a global issues every "major" country is affected by this. It's an ideology that is affected by foreign policy. Luckily we don't have the tools here for anyone to commit murder to that scale often
But how do you feel as a citizen you have nothing to defend yourself with. If you actually carried a knife and used it against the terrorist you yourself would have been jailed

So you ignore the benefits that those same countries received? Let’s pretend those countries weren’t going through continuous tribal ware fare, had lower life expectancies, and didn’t have cures to diseases. Lol yea buddy those places were paradise. You think those countries would give up their new infrastructure, modern medicine, democratic governments, less tribal wars, and economic booms right now?

they not going to give up anything but acting like there wasn’t any exploitation is crazy. Like it’s a whole slew of third world countries with famine and shit? Where is the infrastructure and hospitals at for them? Bruh I get it to you the west is superior and being non white is a curse. But obviously your parents came here for a reason. You the same as them so I don’t understand any of your bullshit

Because white people don't view white people as terrorists.

Back