Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shots Fired in Knife Attack on London Bridge, One Suspect ‘Detained’ in ‘Major Incident

Terrorist attacks in London people who do it are never from London!

They're always UK born and 90% of the time have never been to their parents country of birth. But they would never be called British.

So the question this country should be asking is why are so many "people of colour" feel detached from this country. The answer is obvious.

Indonesia was having the same problem and they addressed the issue

They're always UK born and 90% of the time have never been to their parents country of birth. But they would never be called British.

So the question this country should be asking is why are so many "people of colour" feel detached from this country. The answer is obvious.

How did they?

i remember I saw this white British lady was talking about how it’s hardly any English anymore. But the Indians and Africans asked her why they aren’t considered British or English.

I don’t understand a people who colonize the world and get mad that people from those countries move to better places.

i remember I saw this white British lady was talking about how it’s hardly any English anymore. But the Indians and Africans asked her why they aren’t considered British or English.

I don’t understand a people who colonize the world and get mad that people from those countries move to better places.
Because they eventually make that place worse.

Just finished re watching I'm not your negro. These people don't understand us and they refuse to acknowledge how history is relevant to the country landscape. They stay ignorant on purpose

Funny Steve McQueen has done an exhibition the basics of the exhibition is that he got every school in London class photo of year 3(7year olds) he done it to highlight that London is extremely multicultural and there's nothing they can do

Back