Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Shooting in Dayton Ohio, hours after El Paso, leaves up to 9 dead & 16 injured

I'd rather the legal gun owners not have the assault rifles than to have lives lost. I didn't say get rid of all guns, just these weapons designed to kill en masse.

You gun enthusiasts are some of the most selfish people in America.
Lol ok b so again I should lose my rights even though he could have came and used a pistol? A shotgun? Etc? Should I not own those either?

Lol ok b so again I should lose my rights even though he could have came and used a pistol? A shotgun? Etc? Should I not own those either?

knock it off. You aren't losing any rights. You can still own guns to hunt and to protect yourself..

Folks are just saying assault rifles shouldn't be on the streets.. just like fuckin rocket launchers shouldn't be on the streets

Stop conflating gun rights in general with owning these weapons designed to kill a lot of people quickly!

So let's follow your logic about owning a pistol, shotgun, etc. Why can't you own a bazooka? A grenade launcher? A missile?

Stop conflating gun rights in general with owning these weapons designed to kill a lot of people quickly!

So let's follow your logic about owning a pistol, shotgun, etc. Why can't you own a bazooka? A grenade launcher? A missile?
You acting like a clown. Missles and grenade launchers are in the same league as a rifle???

He didn’t walk in there with a automatic

He still had to pull the trigger on each shot just like a pistol.
So why even make assault rifles then if they're equivalent to pistols?

Hold on, I'll answer that. Because they are better at killing.

I see you don’t know a lot about ARs

Dude probably at a AR-15 or something similar which does not mean assault rifle

Why does everyone become pussys after events like this? Torture him and make an example of him.

I don’t see why I gotta lose access to guns because of beta incel cucks never felt the warmth of a woman hugging them

I never got this argument. So a pistol or shotgun can’t defend you, your family or home?

Back