Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Shooting in Dayton Ohio, hours after El Paso, leaves up to 9 dead & 16 injured

Why does everyone become pussys after events like this? Torture him and make an example of him.

I don’t see why I gotta lose access to guns because of beta incel cucks never felt the warmth of a woman hugging them
If it's between you having your assault rifles or saving lives, I'll go with saving lives. Until you can figure out how to stop the people doing this, none of y'all can have them.

If it's between you having your assault rifles or saving lives, I'll go with saving lives. Until you can figure out how to stop the people doing this, none of y'all can have them.
Holy shit so you’re prepared to give up rights to defend yourself, family, friends, and maybe even church when this dude can have easily just obtains weapons illegally. There’s a nice black market for that.

Yoooooo...Presidential Candidate Tim Ryan cursin on live TV on MSNBC. Lol! Bruh is PISSED.

Holy shit so you’re prepared to give up rights to defend yourself, family, friends, and maybe even church when this dude can have easily just obtains weapons illegally. There’s a nice black market for that.
And that's a bullshit argument used by people like you do they can keep their ego-boosting firearms. I've yet to hear of a civilian shooting one of these lunatics.

And as far as obtaining weapons illegally, of course anyone can get them illegally, but do you think these white supremacists are going the black market to get AK's. These dudes too pussy to fuck around with the people in they business.

And that's a bullshit argument used by people like you do they can keep their ego-boosting firearms. I've yet to hear of a civilian shooting one of these lunatics.

And as far as obtaining weapons illegally, of course anyone can get them illegally, but do you think these white supremacists are going the black market to get AK's. These dudes too pussy to fuck around with the people in they business.

Lol how many legal gun owners and how many mass shooters do you think they have been? Am I suppose to have assault rifles for white supremacy? What about all these other crazy fuccbois? And an assault rifle would more than likely involve me protecting my domain.

Lol how many legal gun owners and how many mass shooters do you think they have been? Am I suppose to have assault rifles for white supremacy? What about all these other crazy fuccbois? And an assault rifle would more than likely involve me protecting my domain.
I'd rather the legal gun owners not have the assault rifles than to have lives lost. I didn't say get rid of all guns, just these weapons designed to kill en masse.

You gun enthusiasts are some of the most selfish people in America.

Why does everyone become pussys after events like this? Torture him and make an example of him.

I don’t see why I gotta lose access to guns because of beta incel cucks never felt the warmth of a woman hugging them

So you looove spreading false info about ethnic people doing crimes in places you've never been.

But has zero shit to say about white people being responsible for all mass shootings in your country?

And btw

Where. U. From. Blood???

So you looove spreading false info about ethnic people doing crimes in places you've never been.

But has zero shit to say about white people being responsible for all mass shootings in your country?

And btw

Where. U. From. Blood???
Huh what are you talking about? What false info did I say? Those refugees didn’t rape that girl??? Fuck those refugees

And fuck that white faggot and killed innocent people

Better?

Back