Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Shooting at Madden Video Game Tournament at Jacksonville Landing. Update: 15 total victims. 4 dead

Richard Katz, a NASA engineer, said his ex-wife had “an obsession with using mental health professionals and in particular psychiatric drugs to perform the work that parents should naturally do.” He said she routinely gave false information to mental health care providers.

C49F4D54-6F62-4DA6-A2D5-B71B984AE2AF.gif

Someone was obviously really wrong...

And once again mental illness gets the blame of all of this smh but it doesn't surprise me because if they couldn't bail out with the mental illness excuse, then they probably would've blamed the joystick, game settings or the TV quality & etc. Everything but the shooter himself.

You know...

I'm starting to understand why in the old days some kids got chained to heavy pipes and radiators and hidden from society.

Whats sad is the fact that I think it might be time to bring that back.

staying home is quickly going from lame to some shit im proud to do so well

Real shit bruh

Might as well just build a man cave and chill in that bitch.

Add an addition onto the back for the kids and load that shit up with video & table games

Real shit bruh

Might as well just build a man cave and chill in that bitch.

Add an addition onto the back for the kids and load that shit up with video & table games

yeah I got the cave/game room already

I got a slab of concrete on the property with anchor bolts already in it (was supposed to be a garage).

we just got a goal on it right now but we just talked about putting a 2 story metal building there......lay a wood floor for the bottom and paint a half court, then put my pool table and some other entertainment up on the top level but make it like a half floor with a rail, so you can look down

I wanna get some more 4 wheelers and shit for the fam too

we aint going nowhere

yeah I got the cave/game room already

I got a slab of concrete on the property with anchor bolts already in it (was supposed to be a garage).

we just got a goal on it right now but we just talked about putting a 2 story metal building there......lay a wood floor for the bottom and paint a half court, then put my pool table and some other entertainment up on the top level but make it like a half floor with a rail, so you can look down

I wanna get some more 4 wheelers and shit for the fam too

we aint going nowhere
'
Thats whats up bruh

Seems like thats the move these days. I see a lot of folks building them now. Aint even gotta leave the comforts of your home for entertainment and you know you safe

View attachment 68583

Someone was obviously really wrong...

She asserted that her ex-husband instructed David not to take Risperidal — an anti-psychotic medication prescribed to him. The father claimed in court filings that David was not “diagnosed as psychotic.”

He missed large stretches of school while under his mother’s supervision.

Richard Katz, a NASA engineer, said his ex-wife had “an obsession with using mental health professionals and in particular psychiatric drugs to perform the work that parents should naturally do.” He said she routinely gave false information to mental health care providers.

By the time Katz was 15, the divorce records show, the father asserted that Elizabeth Katz “routinely” called the police for “trivial matters.” In a transcript of a 2010 phone call, the mother phoned a 911 dispatcher, accusing David of “abusing” her by coming home late after a visitation with his father. She then insisted he was “assaulting” her by trying to gain control of the cable cord to the television. She complained to the dispatcher that he was rolling his eyes and laughing.

“You’ll roll your eyes. Fine. You’ll pay. Where are you going to be tomorrow?” she said in the transcript, addressing her son. The dispatcher encouraged her not to say anything further until a police officer arrived. He was eventually sent to a wilderness therapy program in Utah called RedCliff Ascent for nearly 100 days.

According to the father’s version of events, the relationship between mother and son got increasingly worse.

Elizabeth Katz put David’s clothes in suitcases on at least two occasions and asked him to leave, including once on Mother’s Day in 2007. In court filings, the father asserted that David “routinely expresses his anger” toward her. He claimed that when David was staying with him, the boy showed no signs of behavioral problems and was “generally lively, communicative” and “playful.”

In a 2010 letter, David Katz wrote a letter to a magistrate judge saying he wanted to live with his father and describing his mother as “pretty crazy.” He said she called the police to the family’s home about 20 times and “gets drunk.” He blamed her for his poor grades.

If you read the rest and not just that sentence, it makes you really think he may have a point. Seems like she really wanted custody because she just didnt want the father to win anything in the divorce, but at the same time didnt want to deal with her sons issues. Seems more like she wanted to push it on to someone else to deal with. Wonder if it pushed him more to the edge if for everything he did his mom started freaking out telling him shes going to have him arrested and locked in a mental institution.

I'm mad i over looked something. How the fuck you call the police or mental institution before his father, when he's acting up or wont stop playing video games.

26 call outs to his home dont mean much when his mother called for everything. The held twice in psychiatric units dont mean much either because if his mom brought him there theyd have to keep him to observe him. The only thing they should of looked into was the "deemed to have a capacity for violence". But even that sounds vague af.

And those of you shocked by this tweet clearly didnt read the stuff posted in this thread. Someone been posted an article on his home life. There even quotes on this very page...

Dude look just like the crazy muthafucka from the show Mr. Mercedes
Brady-Hartsfield.jpg

Back