Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sheryl Lee Ralph claims to have been SA

Lamarquise

The Abbott Elementary star recalled, “I’m at a very public place. I was suited. I was handling my business for the television show I was on at that time. We were on the same network. This man walked in grabbed me by the back of my neck, turned me around and rammed his nasty a** tongue down my throat. And everybody at the network saw it.”

“The mayor of New Orleans at the time was Marc Morial,” Ralph said. “I called Marc Morial, he said ‘you want me to send the police there right now? ‘Cause we will fix his—you know what—right now.’ Somebody at the network tapped me on the shoulder and said ‘please don’t.’ Do you know that they did not want any bad press around their show and did not care what had just happened to me.”

I question the motive of her announcing this as he is campaigning to be mayor of Memphis.

If she could have had him arrested why didn't she, she's married to a politician.

So your first thought with her feeling comfortable enough to talk about something traumatic that happened to her is question if she has ulterior motives?
Let's play obtuse like some women don't weaponize the metro movement.

And if you read the article you'd see she's trying to engage other actresses to come forward while vaguely describing her assailant.

I guess you've never heard of Emmitt Till. And I'd understand if YOU haven't.

And if you read the article you'd see she's trying to engage other actresses to come forward while vaguely describing her assailant.

What was her name?

🔴

Morial was the mayor of New Orleans back during the late 90s/real early 00s. She didn't get with the Pennsylvania state senator until after this apparently happened.

I believe her.

I'm not disputing her claim. I am questioning the timing of her highlighting this part of her book. And how convenient she's married to politician bc they're calculating.

She never states his name and by not doing that, she risks other BM being accused.

Big Latto did the same thing when she said a rapper turned her down a feature bc she curbed their sexual advances

Someone in this thread thinks Emmitt is a she.

nope-no-way.gif

Thats not a valid comparison at all bro. God forbid Monk call me gay for this but a lot if y’all thought process is why their is a metoo movement.

Back