Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Sheesh your sister doing Onlyfans and everybody at your school knows

This whole shit started because he thought the inflation prices of simping is too high for a teacher's salary compared to the stone ages.

LMAO.
Re-read the thread.

This started because I said Ol girl got no right to have her family pay for her ho ass sins, and you two mega simps got in your Simp feelings about it and made a Two-Man Voltron of Bitchmade Feelings.

You can disagree with me all you want, but all that extra shit is extra shit.

This nigga is really bragging about having an F average in his middle school class. I don't even know where to begin.

🤣

Lol bruh didn’t know kids get depressed

You know I lived in williamsburg and bedstuy for all of my adult life right? but we're here on the internet right now so let's deal with this shit here in cyberspace since i'm never gong to be at a low enough point in my life to take the time to hop on the train to knock you out and pee on you in front of your students no matter how much they want me to.

That’s what I thought.

Back to the thread. The bitch gallery will stay just that.

Ol’ girl’s brother got a real beef, and all that money don’t make up for his inability to focus on his game without worrying about her ho sins fucking up his game.

Re-read the thread.

This started because I said Ol girl got no right to have her family pay for her ho ass sins, and you two mega simps got in your Simp feelings about it and made a Two-Man Voltron of Bitchmade Feelings.

You can disagree with me all you want, but all that extra shit is extra shit.

Nigga I was confused along with a few other by your statement you said some slick shit to me and I responded. You gotta stop playing victim like you aren’t a complete anus. Marc is laughing at you not with you. And at this point you seem to need the meds. You not even from NYC you was claiming Wilmington.

Back