Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Sheesh your sister doing Onlyfans and everybody at your school knows

I’m convinced my nigga @Mister B. went Googled ‘psych meds’ and settled on Latuda, in order to make his insults better.

Salute to you, my guy. That’s a different level of commitment.
Psych meds, Bipolar meds, depression meds, it dont matter.

Mans fishing for attention because he the Ultraman of Save-them-Hoes outchea, and wanted to take that shit out on me.

Fuck that, and fuck HIM.

Mans fishing for attention because he the Ultraman of Save-them-Hoes outchea, and wanted to take that shit out on me.

Fuck that, and fuck HIM.

4Nh2.gif

dead-winnie.gif

Fuck that, and fuck HIM.

lol again you let a white man sniff you and he smiled you his buck or something slave cosplay must be your thing

Whole ass clown to take that the way you did.

Am I whoring? No.

Am I championing whoredom? Fuck no.

Bullshit ass premise.

Out here trying to make casserole out of lettuce.

OK let me make it plain... you're a fucking weirdo, B. If my kid was in your school I would take him or her out of your class and possibly try to get you fired. You had enough chances to explain yourself but you triple down on the "this guy should not be anywhere youth-adjacent shit" every time.

OK let me make it plain... you're a fucking weirdo, B. If my kid was in your school I would take him or her out of your class and possibly try to get you fired. You had enough chances to explain yourself but you triple down on the "this guy should not be anywhere youth-adjacent shit" every time.

He was definitely looking up meds he needs to take lol full rage cause of his own bad pov

Do your worst. Chances are if your kid is in my class, they’d be failing with or without my help, saying as how their dumbass old man can’t make a simple correlation from an observation I made to whores selling their asses and dragging their own family members under the bus as a side-product of their own arrogance.

I don’t need to explain a fuckin thing to dickwads like you…EVER. The absolute audacity of bitches like YOU trying to threaten my livelihood because I don’t go along with your dogmatic view of the world, where we all have to let bullshit just slide.

You can come to Crown Heights, Brooklyn and get these hands too since you got that much smoke for me.

Last edited:
I just realized I'm trying to start a fight with a nigga that's probably facedown asleep in a bowl of oatmeal right now. My bad. I was just bored for a second.

Do your worst. Chances are if your kid is in my class, they’d be failing with or without my help, saying as how their dumbass old man can’t make a simple correlation from an observation I made to whores.

I don’t need to explain a fuckin thing to dickwads like you…EVER.

You're not making it better dude. Be honest... you're a substitute. In fact, please tell us you're just a substitute.

Do your worst. Chances are if your kid is in my class, they’d be failing with or without my help, saying as how their dumbass old man can’t make a simple correlation from an observation I made to whores selling their asses and dragging their own family members under the bus as a side-product of their own arrogance.

You can come to Crown Heights, Brooklyn and get these hands too since you got that much smoke for me.

This nigga is really bragging about having an F average in his middle school class. I don't even know where to begin.

🤣

lol lol why u inviting everyone to fight u bruh

This nigga is really bragging about having an F average in his middle school class. I don't even know where to begin.

🤣
Once again…you don’t get it. Based off of your own posts, you sound like a dumbass that couldn’t reach your kid, so how much educating would I be able to do?

Be honest, if you have kids, one of them has been socially promoted at least once, right? The school simply couldn’t afford to keep them in the school anymore, so they just move them through the system by any means, and it doesn’t matter how much they fuck up, right?

You can be honest with me. There’s tutoring services I can recommend your fam into if they need the services so bad.

Last edited:
Back