Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Share your favourite, most meaningful quotes

Understand how to see opportunity.

Most people use things to make money. Instead of finding something someone created to help you make money, try creating something people need to make money.

never meet your idols
every body gotta plan til they get punched in the mouth
if u keep running into assholes all day, you're the asshole

"If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight." -Slim Charles

"If you dance, you gotta pay the band"- Dad

"Know who you are. Then you can evolve to who you want to be." - Me

"Take what you want, but be ready to fight to keep it."

Speaking of wire quotes

"How you expect to run with the wolves come night, if you spend all day sporting with the puppies" - Omar Little

A wise man can always be found alone. A weak man can always be found in a crowd. -Bruce Lee

I'm no longer accepting the things I cannot change, I'm changing the things I cannot accept. -Angela Davis

God puts the greatest things in life on the other side of fear. -Will Smith

To lead the orchestra you have to turn your back to the crowd. -Charlamagne tha God

A wise man can always be found alone. A weak man can always be found in a crowd. -Bruce Lee

I'm no longer accepting the things I cannot change, I'm changing the things I cannot accept. -Angela Davis

God puts the greatest things in life on the other side of fear. -Will Smith

To lead the orchestra you have to turn your back to the crowd. -Charlamagne tha God
all dope shit

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand. Homer

it takes two to lie! One to lie, and one to listen. . Homer

your friends predict you future.

if all your friends are cheating...
if all your freinds are negative....
if all your freinds aint shit....

if someone close to you is not pushing you forward and encouraging you, they will be your anchor

How much better is it to be known for doing well by many than for living extravagantly? How much more worthy than spending on sticks and stones is it to spend on people? -Musonius Rufus, Lectures, 19.91.26-28

Throw out your conceited opinions, for it is impossible for a person to begin to learn what he thinks he already knows. -Epictetus, Discourses, 2.17.1

I use that second one with my son all the time.

Most of my ancient Roman quotes come from The Daily Stoic. It's an excellent daily affirmation type book.

Back