Welcome To aBlackWeb

Share a story of when u met or bumped into someone from the IC/ABW

I'm pretty sure I may have run across that cat BossBoo a few times while I was in Vegas (or whatever he was called on here). Being that I'm extra grown, shit felt weird runnin' up on some random nigga like "Yo, ain't you BossBoo from The IC???" so I just kept it moving.

Yeah...on paper that might seem cool.

But to run up on someone by they screen name...possibly while they're out wit their s/o...not a good look at all

"Hey wassup bruh! Aren't you DeezHoesLuvMe365? It's me...MrMega218 from the Candyshop forum. Waddup cuz!"

Now his girl staring at him like "Who dis nigga and who are these hoes you talkin about?"

Only saw one poster passing by in real life. And guess what I did...passed right on by.

Yeah...on paper that might seem cool.

But to run up on someone by they screen name...possibly while they're out wit their s/o...not a good look at all

"Hey wassup bruh! Aren't you DeezHoesLuvMe365? It's me...MrMega218 from the Candyshop forum. Waddup cuz!"

Now his girl staring at him like "Who dis nigga and who are these hoes you talkin about?"

Only saw one poster passing by in real life. And guess what I did...passed right on by.
Lol at the Candyshop forum

Yeah pretty sure I saw Sion one night at this club EFS I used to work at but yeah, same thing.

That's the spot right across from Regulars @Elzo69Renaissance I was telling you about.

They both gone now tho. EFS got shot up and they closed it down permanently. Both places were gonna close regardless for them to build a new subway station.
I’m a come up there soon on a quick day trip - one day trip I’m a defo pull up….. once things slow down at work

Chicks be like @dodge what u like to do on a date

@dodge replies that nigga Elzo likes going to the movies so I definitely won’t tell herI like going to the movies

lmao

No….I would say let’s GET AWAY from niggas like Elzo and I’ll show you what a real movie is like

And you’ll be in the theater thinking I was being literal….

No….I would say let’s GET AWAY from niggas like Elzo and I’ll show you what a real movie is like

And you’ll be in the theater thinking I was being literal….
I should nt be on ur mind if u interacting w females

u keep bringing me up now she gonna start wondering

Im not answering that question with niggas like Elzo around…

But baby…..certain tribez know certain vibez

That’s all….

Should I take this as a compliment or shade...lol

But yes all men are satisfied when dealing with me intimately lol

200.gif

What poster u meet up with though, share ur stories

:huh?:

Last edited:
Back