Welcome To aBlackWeb

Share a story of when u met or bumped into someone from the IC/ABW

Stfu nigga.

you thought you was about to see god when you almost shot your face off with your pistol tryna be Quick Draw McGraw in your bedroom closet, didn’t you?

I wish you had perfect aim that day, you bitch ass nigga
That was a good night

I sold that couch and it had a story to go with it

I'm pretty sure I may have run across that cat BossBoo a few times while I was in Vegas (or whatever he was called on here). Being that I'm extra grown, shit felt weird runnin' up on some random nigga like "Yo, ain't you BossBoo from The IC???" so I just kept it moving.

I'm pretty sure I may have run across that cat BossBoo a few times while I was in Vegas (or whatever he was called on here). Being that I'm extra grown, shit felt weird runnin' up on some random nigga like "Yo, ain't you BossBoo from The IC???" so I just kept it moving.
Thank you for posting this

Yeah pretty sure I saw Sion one night at this club EFS I used to work at but yeah, same thing.

That's the spot right across from Regulars @Elzo69Renaissance I was telling you about.

They both gone now tho. EFS got shot up and they closed it down permanently. Both places were gonna close regardless for them to build a new subway station.

Back