Welcome To aBlackWeb

Share a story of when u met or bumped into someone from the IC/ABW

It's been proven mad times you don't want no tension, you just want attention

You had an opportunity to do something but you chose an Applebee's date with CP203. Drove all the way to NY and got star struck by a 2 for $20 meal

You make up something new every time this shit gets brought up.

riddle me this, you bitch ass nigga…

If I had the opportunity that you claim I had, where the FUCK were YOU when you KNEW I was coming to fight? Explain your absence, you bitch ass nigga.

And you can’t. And you won’t. Because you’re a bitch

Nigga you wanna know about Royal....

She stopped by the bar in bmore, I don't think she liked the food, but her and friends were cool as fuck, and it was dope they came thru.
So she ain’t got dms? lol what’s wrong w u negroes

i used her as an example because she is the last poster to mention meeting w other posters this past summer

You make up something new every time this shit gets brought up.

riddle me this, you bitch ass nigga…

If I had the opportunity that you claim I had, where the FUCK were YOU when you KNEW I was coming to fight? Explain your absence, you bitch ass nigga.

And you can’t. And you won’t. Because you’re a bitch
I had no clue. These are the things you proudly said after the fact. He talked you outta hitting me up remember??

Either way tho...IDC bro. You were a joke then and you're a joke now

Don't respond, I'm sure it'll be something I've heard already

I had no clue. These are the things you proudly said after the fact. He talked you outta hitting me up remember??

Either way tho...IDC bro. You were a joke then and you're a joke now

Don't respond, I'm sure it'll be something I've heard already

Your memory is fucked up you bitch ass nigga.

you knew well in advance that niggas was on the way to fight. You was being a whole bitch about where you was gonna be that weekend too. And you act like niggas didn’t see the posts around that time smh.

how the fuck did CP203 know I was coming to New York if I didn’t post about it prior, nigga. THINK about it.

You sound fuckin stupid because you are fuckin stupid and the smartest thing your bitch ass did was NOT come outside in New York that day.

Your memory is fucked up you bitch ass nigga.

you knew well in advance that niggas was on the way to fight. You was being a whole bitch about where you was gonna be that weekend too. And you act like niggas didn’t see the posts around that time smh.

how the fuck did CP203 know I was coming to New York if I didn’t post about it prior, nigga. THINK about it.

You sound fuckin stupid because you are fuckin stupid and the smartest thing your bitch ass did was NOT come outside in New York that day.
On Donda, I do not care bro

Back