Welcome To aBlackWeb

Share a story of when u met or bumped into someone from the IC/ABW

I remember eyerone and Jamel was beefing hard for a while....

At the height, niggaz was really trying schedule a meet, and the whole "post your itinerary" call out came into existence.

I'm not as versed on the beef with chi...

But I'm 90% sure chi kept egging it on and had no plans of ever meeting up.... Jamel was entertaining it for a minute

Crazy part to me eyerone a cool ass dude. In theme with the thread, shit was chill as fuck when he rolled thru bmore. But I can't advise anyone on internet beefing, I'm a horrible example 🤕
:niggaa:See ppl…. How hard is this …

One of the bitch niggas (@Chicity) was tryna rep the same smart tech as his fuck nigga brother

Both them niggas BEEN hoes.

Both of em.
It's been proven mad times you don't want no tension, you just want attention

You had an opportunity to do something but you chose an Applebee's date with CP203. Drove all the way to NY and got star struck by a 2 for $20 meal

I remember eyerone and Jamel was beefing hard for a while....

At the height, niggaz was really trying schedule a meet, and the whole "post your itinerary" call out came into existence.

I'm not as versed on the beef with chi...

But I'm 90% sure chi kept egging it on and had no plans of ever meeting up.... Jamel was entertaining it for a minute
From GTA it spilled into Donkey and everyone was egging it on. Most of us didn't give a shit about yall GTA shit

I just like to think my jokes hit harder, what with him being a struggling DatPiff rapper at the time. He never recovered from that now we here

Back