Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shannon Sharpe Leaves Undisputed

It was at that moment Skip knew...he just fucc'd up

It's chess not checkers.

It's still Skip's show..........and he was directly responsible for putting everyone on.

Y'all really don't see the formula by now?

Skip and Stephen A???

Skip would always set him up to to be the centerpiece of the show.

Same with Shannon..........and the same with the new crew.

Props to him for giving Michael Irvin a spot on this show.

Irvin on Undisputed every day is gonna be epic.

Say what you want about him, but Skip's always had a good eye for talent.

Keyshawn might be the sleeper on the show though.

Thinking the show would be better with just Keyshawn, Irvin, and Skip.

Nothing against Sherman, but the show would be better with 3 people instead of 4.

....I really don't care about the formula brotha.

Only time I see myself checking it out, is lil quick clips on YouTube here & there. Other than...I'm still gonna watch First Take or Dan Lebotard.

Agree that 3 would be better than 4.... but lean more to think that Irvin should be the odd man out.

Might even be better with just Skip vs. Keyshawn.

Just watch the clips on YouTube

I don't but I'm saying, that's how you can see the most important topics without the fluff

LOL at not being able to see First Take this morning cause ESPN and Disney are currently in a cat fight

They don't have anybody to blame but themselves.

Always asking the cable companies for more money to carry their channels, and then putting out these little commercials telling people to call their cable companies if they don't want to lose those channels.

Never acknowledging the fact that the cable companies don't want to pay because they're asking too much.

Not just restricted to Disney/ESPN either.

Local channels have tried to pull this shit too.

Despite the fact that anyone with an antennae can get their channels for free.

They don't have anybody to blame but themselves.

Always asking the cable companies for more money to carry their channels, and then putting out these little commercials telling people to call their cable companies if they don't want to lose those channels.

Never acknowledging the fact that the cable companies don't want to pay because they're asking too much.

Not just restricted to Disney/ESPN either.

Local channels have tried to pull this shit too.

Despite the fact that anyone with an antennae can get their channels for free.
I meant to say the cable companies and Disney are waging war.
But yeh this is spot on
I dont even watch any of the Disney owned channels but the fact that I cant access them is stupid as fuck
This is probably the biggest First Take ever and they're gonna lose massive ratings due to billionaires and their greediness

Lol! Its funny but in all seriousness...this has always been an ongoing issue wit people of color. Especially Hollywood.

For some reason a lot of these make-up artists can't seem to get it right with people of color. Too heavy. Too light. Not blended properly. Don't have the right colors to match with the person's skin color.

But they got all that shyt available for the white counterparts tho. Smh.

Back