Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Shamed Husband Divorcing Wife Because She Joined OnlyFans...WWYD?

That's a perspective.

Howwwever, the article states she came to him and told him this is what she was going to do. She also told him when she built up a big enough fan base, that she would quit her job. Family's objections/feelings be damned, she'd made her decision.

So, seems to me like they'd had some hard conversations...she just wants to do whatever she wants to do
If that's the case, be single and flash ya coochie at your leisure

i was gonna come in here to tell him to man up, and get...dat...money.

UNITL...i got to the part where it was affecting their daughter. naw...that's foul. daughter getting teased behind it, and you give no fuccs as a mother? damn askin...i'm DEMANDING full custody. Since OF is more important than her child. foh

i hope he gets full custody + hits her with that child support + plus alimony...aka...the divorce trifecta

its fucked up on the kid but at this point they gone tease her regardless......most "models" and sex workers got kids, fact of life...im not positive in every case but i dont think that occupation is grounds to have your children taken

but he doesnt have to deal with that if he doesnt want to, thats his right

I see high interest in the pics but yall saying she might not be profitable....

what if she is? imagine that?

she was able to let go of her 9 to 5 and bring in real income from home in front of a camera...she's also got more free time and energy to focus on you and your needs.....lets say she's even getting a little high off the attention....imo that can only make her feel good about herself which has to effect her overall mood day to day in a good way...she's already bubbly and feeling sexy and confident and she's not starving for flowers and love notes to get that same buzz

they might be able to really focus and put something bigger together...onlyfans for a couple years could be a whole stepping stone for everybody

hey man im not downing him or nobody else for not wanting that....just saying everybody doesnt move or think the same....there is a man out there she can build with....all hoe jokes aside

she was able to let go of her 9 to 5 and bring in real income from home in front of a camera...she's also got more free time and energy to focus on you and your needs.....lets say she's even getting a little high off the attention....imo that can only make her feel good about herself which has to effect her overall mood day to day in a good way...she's already bubbly and feeling sexy and confident and she's not starving for flowers and love notes to get that same buzz

they might be able to really focus and put something bigger together...onlyfans for a couple years could be a whole stepping stone for everybody

hey man im not downing him or nobody else for not wanting that....just saying everybody doesnt move or think the same....there is a man out there she can build with....all hoe jokes aside
I agree with this except when it comes to the daughter who clearly has an issue with it and her friends seeing

I agree with this except when it comes to the daughter who clearly has an issue with it and her friends seeing

and only because of the nature of the "job" which is frowned upon in society, we entertain this

but if your kids come home and say "hey mom/dad we dont want you to be a defense attorney because you help bad people and kids talk about us" you'd probably tell them to fuck off and go use their bad ipads on the crooked wifi in their criminal ass rooms lmao

i get the concern...maybe its not the best for her...but in the end its really not her place and any "damage" has already been done as far as where she goes to school or whatever

She just gotta find the guy who's with it. I'm sure that won't be difficult. But if it's worth losing a marriage and straining a relationship with her seed then 🤷

On the flip side:
He (husband) said she had always been "a free spirit"

😏

Reactions: 1/2
and only because of the nature of the "job" which is frowned upon in society, we entertain this

but if your kids come home and say "hey mom/dad we dont want you to be a defense attorney because you help bad people and kids talk about us" you'd probably tell them to fuck off and go use their bad ipads on the crooked wifi in their criminal ass rooms lmao

i get the concern...maybe its not the best for her...but in the end its really not her place and any "damage" has already been done as far as where she goes to school or whatever
Kids are cruel, especially at that age and now more than ever, where bullying can happen even after school is done. Imagine all the students and faculty had instant access to your mom's asshole at a moment's notice when you're just trying to focus on school. Lunchtime roast sessions must be on another level these days. It would affect your mental health and your grades, during such a crucial time in the girl's development, too, it's very likely it will have lasting repercussions.

understood and i cant make it "right"

the fact is that we are all subject to our parents life decisions as children

some people's mom gave away a lot more for a hit of dope

its rough but i do not feel terribly sorry for this kid lol....her mom is her mom and she can turn out just fine

Hm cold, but a valid point on the defense attorney and I'd say the damage would only just begin, especially since she's young... older she gets the worse off. Doubtful about sleepovers, the bullying will increase, social outcast ish, fresh boys etc... I mean shoot we just seen a mom's two kids kicked out a private school due to her OF

Back