Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sex Workers upset with Bella Thorne for messing up Onlyfans for them

Can you explain this a bit simpler

I don't think sex workers should be proud of what they do, I don't think we should see sex workers as we see other non skilled labourers, I don't think we should tell girls that sex work is OK.

Imo sex work is for the desperate, the traumatised, the shortsighted and then yes the exhibitionists who actually like the art of sex. I would guess the last category makes up the smallest percentage but whatever.

Let those girls go out of there way to find sex work. It shouldn't be so easy to get in to.

Last edited:

Aye, i understand them being mad at the chick. Deservedly so.

But also be mad at OF. Like companies take Ls every now and again. To change policies cause you happened to take a L with what she did is some bullshit.

Block her account, take the L, and keep moving.

A company shouldnt change policies and fuck up all their customers money just cause a few people lied and caused them to pay processing fees

Reactions: GNS
I don't think sex workers should be proud of what they do, I don't think we should see sex workers as we see other non skilled labourers, I don't think we should tell girls that sex work is OK.

Imo sex work is for the desperate, the traumatised, the shortsighted and then yes the exhibitionists who actually like the art of sex. I would guess the last category makes up the smallest percentage but whatever.

Let those girls go out of there way to find sex work. It shouldn't be so easy to get in to.
I agree. And this is what I was saying in the other thread. I don't care what people do....But don't make it easy. Shit brings more problems and people who don't respect the hustle and mess it up for others.

Back