Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sex Workers upset with Bella Thorne for messing up Onlyfans for them

Also, lets keep it real, how many guy friends do these honorable women have?

Most of us, when we get together with these honorable women, first thing we do is scheme a way for them to cut off their guy friends one by one.

Let a chick you like count more than 3 guy friends and most dudes dropping them out the honorable category.

Walk away like man im lucky if she fucking just half of them. It dont gotta be true, but thats how us dudes do.

Let a chick you like count more than 3 guy friends and most dudes dropping them out the honorable category.

Walk away like man im lucky if she fucking just half of them. It dont gotta be true, but thats how us dudes do.

That don't matter. It's how many females she talk to thats the tell imo. Like when she flat out telling you she doesn't mess with too many other females. She a allstar.

Isn't that more of a reflection on us than on them, though?

Hoes usually be good people low key

Make good friends
Any woman that puts my dick in her mouth, with no strings attached, is automatically good people to me, lol.

That don't matter. It's how many females she talk to thats the tell imo. Like when she flat out telling you she doesn't mess with too many other females. She a allstar.

Thats def a red flag.

But keep it real, how long you dating a chick before you start scheming how to cut her guy best friend off?

I aint saying chicks with guy friends shouldnt be trusted. Im just saying, most of who we call "honorable" girls dont have dude friends cause their man gon find a way to get her to cut them off

Isn't that more of a reflection on us than on them, though?

Any woman that puts my dick in her mouth, with no strings attached, is automatically good people to me, lol.

Thats def on us.

Women can handle and want platonic friends.

But since as dudes we know we would smash all our platonic female friends under the right circumstance, we expect the same from our ladies guy friends and we try to get them to move on

Thats def a red flag.

But keep it real, how long you dating a chick before you start scheming how to cut her guy best friend off?

I aint saying chicks with guy friends shouldnt be trusted. Im just saying, most of who we call "honorable" girls dont have dude friends cause their man gon find a way to get her to cut them off

Tbh unless that dude gay I'm not getting into a situation like that. I've got way too many trust issues lmao. I know myself. Girls with the tag along male best friends or roommates are one night only. Maybe two if it slaps.

Back