Welcome To aBlackWeb

Serena Williams Feels She's Being Discriminated Against

I'm still mad all her hard work and wealth will be diluted.

Don't cry now....thought you was ok marrying pink feet?

People need to learn what discrimination means. I'm not saying there isn't a racial component to this, but they aren't stopping her from doing anything, so she's not being discriminated against. Also, if she's getting tested more than everyone else that means she's also getting tested more than Venus and Sloane who is also black. I think this is likely less about race and more about how dominant she is. Plus add the fact that she is bigger and stronger than pretty much every other woman's tennis player, and it shouldn't be too hard to see why she'd be targeted for more testing outside of any racial reasons.

I honestly think discrimination because of your physique when it comes to PED testing is appropriate.

She’s literally the only female tennis player who looks like she might be juicing.

The word discrimination has a negative connotation but this seems ok to me, she didn’t even mention anything about race to my knowledge.

I honestly think discrimination because of your physique when it comes to PED testing is appropriate.

She’s literally the only female tennis player who looks like she might be juicing.

The word discrimination has a negative connotation but this seems ok to me.
But the one who was actually caught using a banned substance is Barbie thin white chick

The thing is testing in tennis has ramped up in the last few years but it’s still random and periodical....hers seem to be like damn near every 2 weeks...I guarantee u no one in tennis is getting tested like her not even Nadal and whispers of him being on the extra sauce has been around his entire career....i think there are more to this than just random testing

It would be interesting to know Post Sharapova doping scandal whether Serena's "random testing" has been ramped up
i.e. a way to even the score because you know a lot of people are seething that their blonde princess was doping and still couldn't even beat the QUEEN!

It would be interesting to know Post Sharapova doping scandal whether Serena's "random testing" has been ramped up
i.e. a way to even the score because you know a lot of people are seething that their blonde princess was doping and still couldn't even beat the QUEEN!
Exactly....take into account the fact that Serena might be bigger than the sport itself rn

She's right!
They did the same shit to Usain.
When the powers that be want someone else with your success u gotta watch yourself and don't take food or drink or whatever from randoms

I know, but I’m just saying it still makes sense to me. I bet Giancarlo Stanton gets tested more often than Dee Gordon, and that’s ok.
But that’s baseball a sport where niggas had to go see Congress about juicing...so randomly testing a nigga is par for for the course..tennis is nothing like that....ppl get randomly tested at tournaments here and there but nothing like what happens to SErena

But that’s baseball a sport where niggas had to go see Congress about juicing...so randomly testing a nigga is par for for the course..tennis is nothing like that....ppl get randomly tested at tournaments here and there but nothing like what happens to SErena

Alright, but none of that changes my opinion

Seems like celebrities are getting their fans to do the work since they the internet has so much sway these days

She's right!
They did the same shit to Usain.
When the powers that be want someone else with your success u gotta watch yourself and don't take food or drink or whatever from randoms

I wouldn't go there considering several Jamaicans got popped for juicing all around the same time.

Back