Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sending/Receiving Nude Pics.

Not recommended at all.

Great thread idea. This is a hot topic. I'm interested to see the replies.

I can't do anything with pictures.... I'm a 3d type of guy

2eft4er.png

But hey I'll never turn down some titties. Lips too

KP, you sending nudes outchea?

I can't do anything with pictures.... I'm a 3d type of guy

2eft4er.png

But hey I'll never turn down some titties. Lips too
Amen to 3D. I understand wanting a preview but I miss the good old days when naked bodies were only shared in drs offices, nude beaches and in intimate acts.
I don't send nudes. But it happens. I don't have a problem with nudes being sent IF people would learn to keep them to themselves. So if you're gonna send nudes do so wisely ;)
All those nudes posted without women's (and let's be real, it is women 9 out of 10 times) knowledge? Sent by women who believed they were sending it to someone who'd keep it to themselves.

Judgment is reserved for the party who betrays confidences but they exist and always will. It is arrogant to think you're so good at vetting that it could never happen to you, when the chance is never 0. Better to assume no one will and only put out what you don't fear will come back to haunt you. Exercise caution, not regret.

In my line of work I can't send out nudes of the ladies that send them. Don't wanna get sued. Plus I have a moral code. Now I have some exes that have sent my panus around... lol thinking that would hurt me... nope that just brought future vic... I mean friends

I like dick pics. Only if I ask for them though. Don't just come throwing your dick pics at me then I'm gonna be mad.

Ain't nothing wrong with sending or receiving nudes.

They just naked pictures....if you look good, you look good......

If you don't, you don't.....

And if you wasn't supposed to send that shit cuz you in a relationship....that's your bad..deal with it

Back