Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sending my man on a trip...

Naw, I did live in Atlanta.

Na, I'd never be intimate with a trans woman. I'd never be able to get over the fact that they use to be a man. I'll stick with the 'real thing'. Na you ain't crossing no line. It just ain't that deep to me.
Yea.....this ain't helping ya case

When you went on your cruise were you booed up or did you go dolo with friends?
I was 15.
but as an adult I don’t wanna spend 8hours in a destination. I much rather spend days.

I was 15.
but as an adult I don’t wanna spend 8hours in a destination. I much rather spend days.

Good point...most people who come back from a cruise end up saying “I wish we could have spent more time in ——“

And it’s good marketing for the destinations cause they know you most likely gonna come back directly at some point.

Good point...most people who come back from a cruise end up saying “I wish we could have spent more time in ——“

And it’s good marketing for the destinations cause they know you most likely gonna come back directly at some point.
When we went, we couldn’t do shit when we got off the boat because SO many other people were trying to do the same damn thing. So we sat on the beach til it was time to get back on the boat. Everything had a wait time. Just wack. That boat hold a lot of mfs.

Y'all niggas ever did them long ass cruises to like the Mediterranean and shit? As an adult, I dunno that I'd want like the quick 3-5 day joint to Mexico or the Bahamas or whatever.

Last edited:
I was 15.

I get that. But i like the idea of getting to experience multiple islands to see if it would be a future vacation destination.

And the ship live! You were a minor lol i aint listening to you.

I get that. But i like the idea of getting to experience multiple islands to see if it would be a future vacation destination.

And the ship live! You were a minor lol i aint listening to you.
It was the worst trip ever. I said I’ll try as an adult but I don’t wanna be around NO KIDS.

It was the worst trip ever. I said I’ll try as an adult but I don’t wanna be around NO KIDS.

Don't go on a Carnival Cruise then lol.

Thats the only cruise line ive been on and ive been on like 5. I heard Royal Caribbean has some no kid cruises.

I have done 2 cruises. One with family and the other with friends. I had fun with the friends but I don't want to do anymore of them. Don't get to spend that much time on land. I rather just fly to my destination. But cruises are good for families and people that just want to chill on vacation. I like adventure and so I need all the time I can get on land so it is better if I don't do a cruise.

Back