Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sending my man on a trip...

DR, PR or Jamaica and not in that order

S/N: I’ve seen a few of y’all and it’s a few buggaz at tha job say they hate cruises...what’s tha beef wit’em to y’all...I’ve only been on 1 and that shit was dope af...is it tha whole “boat” thing or summin’ else?? Serious question

I don't wanna take this off course

But this the same nigga that, lives in ATL, was going to bat extra hard for Trans(pause), now he wanna retire in Thailand....
Am I the only one seeing this?

that's 3 strikes huh? lol

giphy.gif

DR, PR or Jamaica and not in that order

S/N: I’ve seen a few of y’all and it’s a few buggaz at tha job say they hate cruises...what’s tha beef wit’em to y’all...I’ve only been on 1 and that shit was dope af...is it tha whole “boat” thing or summin’ else?? Serious question
Shit boring and a waste of money.

I don't wanna take this off course

But this the same nigga that, lives in ATL, was going to bat extra hard for Trans(pause), now he wanna retire in Thailand....
Am I the only one seeing this?

I live in Cali. And I was going extra hard against stupidity. But whatever. Thailand is dope. I'm sorry if my mention of Thailand makes you feel...whatever it is you're feeling.

Last edited:
I live in Cali. And I was going extra hard against stupidity. But whatever. Thailand is dope. I'm sorry if my mention of makes you feel...whatever it is you're feeling.
So you never lived in the A? My bad for mixing you up.

Hey.
Have you ever been intimate with a transwoman/would you ever be intimate with a transwoman?

If im crossing the line, my apologies.

So you never lived in the A? My bad for mixing you up.

Hey.
Have you ever been intimate with a transwoman/would you ever be intimate with a transwoman?

If im crossing the line, my apologies.

Naw, I did live in Atlanta.

Na, I'd never be intimate with a trans woman. I'd never be able to get over the fact that they use to be a man. I'll stick with the 'real thing'. Na you ain't crossing no line. It just ain't that deep to me.

Back