Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sending my man on a trip...

Yea... I can't do the cruise

1 of my biggest fears is bein on a boat (ship) surrounded by water w/ no land in sight

I mean, I'll jump outta plane again before I go on a cruise... & I'm not sure if I'll jump out another plane for now

Yea... I can't do the cruise

1 of my biggest fears is bein on a boat (ship) surrounded by water w/ no land in sight

I mean, I'll jump outta plane again before I go on a cruise... & I'm not sure if I'll jump out another plane for now
You too old to not kno how to swim fam

My wife went on a cruise and went to the Bahamas with a few of her friends.

She said she liked it.

i plan on doing one but'll probably get sick

went on a showboat in Branson a couple years ago.....aside from me falling asleep during the "show", we were all sick af by the end of the night

coulda been a bug tho...even the baby threw up

if a cruise is under 9 daya whats the point.
take ya homies to budapest......ir itsanbul...

nothing but a white girl hoe fest.

i rather yall not ravage the black queens for sport.

We corny. We base our all dude trips around the Dallas Cowboys. We look at the schedule and pick a stadium or team we wanna see. Last year was Atlanta. This year we staying home and wanna test ya philly fans gangsta. 10 big black motherfuckers ready make y’all YouTube stars.

let’s see if y’all bout it bout it Lol. DC4L

It depends on what your guy likes to do for fun. I personally like going abroad but if I'm staying in the states I would love to do a NBA arena tour when the Spurs go on their rodeo road trip. That would be fun to follow the team to each city for every road game and watch in the arena's. That would be pricey but very fun though.

I've been to alot of places so I would like to go some place or events I've never been that has a solid reputation for being interesting/fun. I would really like to go to Kenya to check out that black rhino preserve and the pink lake. I would also like to attend Carnival or New Years Eve In Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. La tomatina and the Running of the bulls in Spain would be fun to attend also. I wouldn't run with the bulls, I would just watch from afar though.

Places I've been that I recommend depends on what his idea of fun and budget are. Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Philippines are all pretty fun and not too pricey once you get their. Hong Kong and Singapore prices for lodging and food most likely have went up since the last time I've been. Dominican Republic is also a fun cheap place to relax or party. Costa Rica, Panama and Cartagena, Colombia are fun spots that arent too pricey, on the water but have some really interesting history to soak up

Back