Better Artist of the Decade?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That worldwide?

Ima need to see some receipts but fair play if true

Nah just in the states.

Screenshot_340.png

He got her beat in album sales, single sales, classic albums, he got her beat in all categories.

Niggas be having their own agendas in these tournaments. Shits corny af.

On the listed accolades I got Dot

but at the same time 2 SB performances and being THE live act of the decade has to count for something too. Performance is artistry as well. Shit ain’t a slam dunk either way.

Nah just in the states.

View attachment 200237

He got her beat in album sales, single sales, classic albums, he got her beat in all categories.

Niggas be having their own agendas in these tournaments. Shits corny af.

Well boy there you go innit I was thinkin' worldwide. Kdot has no classic but then Bey doesn't have one (this decade) so thats kinda moot.

Lol agenda bruh I kno' you always get flushed durin these things but if there's an agenda it's in favour of niggas you like

Kdot has no classic

lol that's my cue

giphy.gif

And Bey not having a classic this decade who decides that? Us as niggas who really ain’t the demographic lol

Lemonade is considered one to most women (who it was for) I come across and a bunch of publications.

I would consider Lemonade a classic. Kendrick has atleast 2 albums that the mass majority feels is a classic.

I personally don't look at any Cube album is a classic, but i know the majority feels he has atleast 1, so i take that into acct when voting on certain things.

There's a handful of mfs on here that don't know how to be objective. Niggas will say shit like "jayz has no classics" with a straight face. Like cmon man, can we have a mature hiphop conversation for once on this mf lol

Well boy there you go innit I was thinkin' worldwide. Kdot has no classic but then Bey doesn't have one (this decade) so thats kinda moot.

Lol agenda bruh I kno' you always get flushed durin these things but if there's an agenda it's in favour of niggas you like

Homer 2.gif

I would consider Lemonade a classic. Kendrick has atleast 2 albums that the mass majority feels is a classic.

I personally don't look at any Cube album is a classic, but i know the majority feels he has atleast 1, so i take that into acct when voting on certain things.

There's a handful of mfs on here that don't know how to be objective. Niggas will say shit like "jayz has no classics" with a straight face. Like cmon man, can we have a mature hiphop conversation for once on this mf lol

K doesn't have an album as good as Reasonable Doubt or Blueprint so it's not a good comparison.

PS imo Nas has one classic, Em and DMX have none

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back