Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Semi Finals) Artist of the Decade: Beyonce vs Kendrick Lamar

Better Artist of the Decade?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendrick is beating Beyoncé for artist of the decade. She’s the closest thing to Mike Jackson, Kendrick is local status compared to her but I’ll let y’all tell it.

Yall can't keep saying "local" when the nigga outsold her lol the #s speak for themselves.

MJ is the King, but Usher >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MJ in the 2000s. Just cuz Beyonce is the "queen" doesn't mean every decade is her decade.

Yall just be saying anything lol

Yall can't keep saying "local" when the nigga outsold her lol the #s speak for themselves.

MJ is the King, but Usher >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MJ in the 2000s. Just cuz Beyonce is the "queen" doesn't mean every decade is her decade.

Yall just be saying anything lol
Factor everything in and she’s the artist of the decade. Movies, music, endorsements, everything. She had the better decade.

Factor everything in and she’s the artist of the decade. Movies, music, endorsements, everything. She had the better decade.

You're moving the goalposts. When did this become about non music shit?

If we're including non music shit, Hov wins easily. But this shit is called ARTIST of the decade, not entrepreneur of the world.

sasha fierce didn't sell as much as dangerously in love, but both those songs were in the previous 2000-2009 decade which reinforces my point of that being her apex decade

The album my not have sold as much as Dangerously but I bet Single Ladies single did.

That shit was EVERYWHERE.

Better musician should go to Kendrick. Artist is a bit broader. Beyoncé as an artist....

Musician: Kendrick
Artist: Beyoncé

Both legendary

Both overrated musically. But going with Kendrick. 1 classic, 1 great album, 1 ok album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back