Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Lmfao.

I've been struggling lately playing getting fucked up constantly and I figured it was because I had taken 2 weeks off from playing. Then I realized when I came back I did some farming for materials. Went and rung the bell demon bell to strengthen the enemies and went farming to get more drops. Well, I went back to ring the bell thinking that's what removes the curse once you ring it the first time. Carried on, took maybe 30 attempts on owl in hirata, killed the 3 phase corrupted monk after 5 or 6 attempts, 2 underwater headless, 2 red eyed guys in the depths and cleared out all of fountainhead palace then went back to the sculptor to upgrade some shit, went to use some gold bags and saw a bell demon item. Looked at description and it says "use this to remove bell demon curse". Had the fucking curse the whole time and could have probably saved myself a ton of frustration lmao. Back in ashina castle now after defeating the divine dragon and I'm just picking up the last prayer beads. Got 2 more to go then I'll finish the game.

Kind if want to do a new game plus playthrough, but also kind of in the mood to use these walkthroughs I've been following from YouTuber fightincowboy and do a complete playthrough of dark souls 3. I already beat ds3 a long time ago but theres tons of things I missed so gonna give it another go and try playing a different build. Might even give bloodborne a complete playthrough after that.

Fucking love from software games. So fucking frustrating but when you win it's the most satisfying feeling ever. Sekiro definitely did not disappoint and I wasnt sure how I'd like it with the stealth stuff, but it turned out really really dope. Usually not a fan of stealth games.

Finally beat it today. Cheesed demon of hatred but took out isshin like a badass. Made a backup save and got the trophy for all 4 endings. Dont think I'll do new game plus, but I did enjoy the fuck out of the game. Think I'm going to do a complete playthrough on ds3 tho. Might start that tomorrow.

Finally beat it today. Cheesed demon of hatred but took out isshin like a badass. Made a backup save and got the trophy for all 4 endings. Dont think I'll do new game plus, but I did enjoy the fuck out of the game. Think I'm going to do a complete playthrough on ds3 tho. Might start that tomorrow.

I stopped at NG+6. Not much to do after you've done all of the endings.

I stopped at NG+6. Not much to do after you've done all of the endings.
Lol that's the same feeling I'm getting. Only real achievements I can get are unlocking all skills and upgrading all prosthetics, neither of which are a big deal for me. Love the ultimate ending, will be cool once a DLC drops to see where sekiro and the girl end up.

Also, from software has been rumored to be far along in development of their next game and more and more rumors are coming out about it. One thing is confirmed and that is you'll be travelling to 7 different kingdoms to fight their champion and steal their power and itll be open world.

Here's a vid detailing the rumors that were leaked. Hopefully we will know more at E3

Also, from software has been rumored to be far along in development of their next game and more and more rumors are coming out about it. One thing is confirmed and that is you'll be travelling to 7 different kingdoms to fight their champion and steal their power and itll be open world.

Here's a vid detailing the rumors that were leaked. Hopefully we will know more at E3

Sounds trash. Not playing cellphone games

From Software has earned my future dollars for the foreseeable future. Their games are A1.

Although not a From game, I'm looking forward to Code Vein. It's a Dark Souls influenced game, so hopefully it lives up to the difficulty and hype.

This gets easier once you get into NG+. I stopped on NG 4 because it got boring. Not picking this back up til a decent DLC drops with better weapons but im not paying for it

Man this game is hard

I have to try it again from the beginning but I gotta say I never finished a From game. The closest I got was DS1 & 3 which I stopped because I was enjoying them so much I thought I could savor them and then going back I realized I put them down for so long I had no idea wtf I was doing.

Man this game is hard
I beat it in August, should have finished in June but my controllers were broken. I did use some strategies from YouTubers when I fought bosses. It really ain’t make shit any easier except for 2. Also I use them to make sure I did not miss small side missions.

I have to try it again from the beginning but I gotta say I never finished a From game. The closest I got was DS1 & 3 which I stopped because I was enjoying them so much I thought I could savor them and then going back I realized I put them down for so long I had no idea wtf I was doing.
I thought I was ready but I wasn't

I never got around to playing this game. Maybe it will pop up on PS+ and I'll try it out. This is the only modern era From game that I haven't played aside from Armored Core (I'm not into mech or third person shooter games).

Back