Welcome To aBlackWeb

Seggs Worker

Every time I see this thread, my mind autocorects the title to Sage Wonder, a poster from the ic, not sure if he's here, I think so tho.

Do yall think sex working should be introducer to teenagers in high school as a possible career path?

How yall feel about that?

That whole terminology of “sex work” gotta chill, you fucking for money, you stripping for money, you doing an only fans for money..but it ain’t work.

Selling drugs ain’t work, being a hit man ain’t work, scamming credit cards ain’t work..those shit ain’t jobs..stop it..stop tryna legitimize licks as work, I’ve never had one job that’s given me an orgasm
Strongly disagree.

That whole terminology of “sex work” gotta chill, you fucking for money, you stripping for money, you doing an only fans for money..but it ain’t work.

Selling drugs ain’t work, being a hit man ain’t work, scamming credit cards ain’t work..those shit ain’t jobs..stop it..stop tryna legitimize licks as work, I’ve never had one job that’s given me an orgasm

Words have meanings, B. By any definition of 'work'...sex work is 'work'.

Lol kill the respectability politics. If it takes effort and they give you money it’s work. If you had to fuck 10 different broads a day to pay the bills it’s still work. Gonna be days you ain’t feeling it gotta go in tho. And this is sex with strangers

Words have meanings, B. By any definition of 'work'...sex work is 'work'.
That shits gonna bite them I the ass when that shit starts getting treated like a job, they should be careful what they wish for..let it be the hustle that it is, it might not have the protections of a job, but it also don’t have the headaches of a job..but what do I know

The idea that women shouldn't be objectified is based on the idea of only seeing a woman for her body and nothing more. You can view a woman as sexual while still acknowledging she's an actual human being.

I understand that, but you're lying to yourself if you think the average dude paying for sex sees those women as anything but tools to help them get their rocks off. There is no solution to that because it's ingrained in the very concept of sex work.

just nope. Also don’t think kids need to be shown the military as an option

The military should absolutely be an option. (they dont see combat like that. Shit is rare as fuck and for a certain few)

But back to sex work. If you dont find anything work with sex work, why not introduce it to middle school and high school kids?

I legit wanna here your reasons for it. No gotcha moment shit

The military should absolutely be an option. (they dont see combat like that. Shit is rare as fuck and for a certain few)

But back to sex work. If you dont find anything work with sex work, why not introduce it to middle school and high school kids?

Define 'introduce'.

One.. it's not a legal profession.
Two.. just like many other jobs, you have to meet certain criteria and be of a certain age to join the workforce and have certain jobs.. which wouldnt be applicable for young students in school.

If theyre teaching about it in college for whatever reason... fair game imo

*shrugs*

Back