Welcome To aBlackWeb

Seggs Worker

Dwayne

Not Like Us
So most of us agree that sex work is not a big deal right.

But after @Race Jones made that thread when that a 32 year old is kinda preying on Melo it made me wonder.

Lets say a 19 year old is a sex worker and the client is 32. Would that shit be foul?
Or
Lest say the client is 19 and the sex worker is 32. Would that shit be foul?

Last edited:

But after @Race Jones made that thread when that a 32 year old is kinda preying on Melo it made me wonder.

Lets say a 19 year old is a sex worker and the client is 32. Would that shit be foul?
Or
Lest say the client is 32 and the sex worker is 19. Would that shit be foul?
You mean client is 19 and sex worker is 32?

Or
Lest say the client is 19 and the sex worker is 32. Would that shit be foul?

its foul all around

It's weird when the sex worker is 19 or even 18 and the client is much older but it's legal

Those IG women just looking for a paycheck for 18 years. Both crafty and diabolical

Pretty crazy when the kids get older though and find out their mom just did it for a lifestyle from athletes

It's weird when the sex worker is 19 or even 18 and the client is much older but it's legal

Those IG women just looking for a paycheck for 18 years. Both crafty and diabolical

Pretty crazy when the kids get older though and find out their mom just did it for a lifestyle from athletes

I remember being younger and felt sex was just sex. A nut for a nut, nothing more nothing less.

As I got older I believe its real power in sex and something awakens or intertwines with both partners. At its core its just normal basic instinct to want to have sex and procreate but now its so much more.

The way people try to turn prostitution into a respectable thing is the reason you see 19 y/o prostitutes.

Same people told us sex work is real work/ prostitution is not a big deal are the same people told us to defund the police.

None of this is allowed in their neighborhoods tho. Only where we live.
Not sure where you stand on Defund the police but it's just a poor slogan for a very righteous cause

All it means is reallocate funds

For example, when you call 911 for a mental health issue an unarmed social worker type may be dispatched...instead of homicidal race soldiers ya know

Also
Defund-the-police-teapot.jpg

Back