Welcome To aBlackWeb

Security System

Thinking about coppin an Arlo camera system. I like that you dont have to do any wire work, the battery is rechargeable and that you can get a solar panel to charge them indefinitely.

How many of yall have it? Yall fuck with it or nah?

hows the app? lag time etc?
I have 3 cameras. The quality is cool. The lag used to be very good but I've added alot more devices without upping my data plan or router.

All in all, I dont plan on replacing them anytime soon as they still do they job very well

I have 3 cameras. The quality is cool. The lag used to be very good but I've added alot more devices without upping my data plan or router.

All in all, I dont plan on replacing them anytime soon as they still do they job very well

Decent reach on the wifi? On the site I saw they had it on like a tree or some shit and it wasnt even on the house lol.

You have the solar panels too? If not how often you recharge the batteries?

Decent reach on the wifi? On the site I saw they had it on like a tree or some shit and it wasnt even on the house lol.

You have the solar panels too? If not how often you recharge the batteries?
I have an older system where I have to replace the batteries every 90 days or so. I can only imagine the new products work better

Mine are on my home, the furthest one being maybe 75ft? It actually connects better than the one thats maybe 30ft away.

I want a system but really have no need for it

it would help after the fact to have things recorded but im probably not getting into that any time soon

our fire alarm system went nuts and we had to rip it out of the wall

Back