Welcome To aBlackWeb

Security System

Security systems are a scam, I used work for a company who installed them. With today's technology you can monitor your own home and save yaself the $$$

I have two Google Nest Doorbells and 3 Arlo outdoor cams that over looks my driveway, garage, and sunroom door.

Everything is motion detected and I can take a snap shot of all cams once someone comes in range.

Add to that my dog barks like a maniac and my baretta is in working order

Do yaself a favor and get you a system you can watch yourself.

I got ADT but im prolly gone cut em loose

I got the ring doorbell and that works real good, as a matter fact that shit is probably used more than my ADT cameras. It picks up everything.

like Chi said you might be better of just setting up your own shit, get the ring camera maybe 2 of em.

they can be adjusted to cover certain areas and you can adjust it as far as what movements u want it to pick up.

my shit was picking up every single car that passed by when I first got it and it got annoying so i had to lower the radius.

But I like fact that my mama system catches everything and calls the police quick if needed. She has ring too but her system is through someone else. I broke a glass in her house once and the alarm detected it. Thought a window was busted. It lets you know the doors you’re coming through too. Just in case my kid start tryna get sneaky.

3 ankle biting bastards. I know they can be hoofed across the room but I'm hoping a potential burglar ain't up for small dog bullshit

3 ankle biting bastards. I know they can be hoofed across the room but I'm hoping a potential burglar ain't up for small dog bullshit

Damn. Forgot to add this to my list.

4. A 95lb Cane Corso.

I'ma keep it a buck, my baby old. She prolly ain't gonna bite a nigga. She gonna alert me to what's going on though. A nigga really can't make ANY unfamiliar sounds in my crib, or my dog is gonna go nuts.

I’ve heard about them but a friend of mine says they charge for every little thing. However, she ain’t left them yet, so they must be decent.

So far my bill has been the same every single month. I believe you can do a no contract type of thing but it being the same price every month is even more of reason why I kept it.

interesting thread. I was looking to getting ADT before I moved myself and changed mind at last min cause they wanted a 2-3 year commitment. I work from home and I don't trust the police to do a damn thing if we did get broken in anyway.

I use Vivint but eh.. I only stuck with it because my grandfather had the system in the house before I took over.
I use Vivint. Got the system with all the he camera's and everything can be controlled from my phone. The doorbell camera with the mic is the shit.

The doorbell recorded me tripping and falling last year in the snow. I watched that shit about 100x laughed each time. I should've saved it

I use Vivint. Got the system with all the he camera's and everything can be controlled from my phone. The doorbell camera with the mic is the shit.

The doorbell recorded me tripping and falling last year in the snow. I watched that shit about 100x laughed each time. I should've saved it

not even going to front, I absolutely LOVEEEE the doorbell camera. It catches everything surrounding my house so even if someone decided to try and walk along side my house, it’ll catch them and record.

Thinking about coppin an Arlo camera system. I like that you dont have to do any wire work, the battery is rechargeable and that you can get a solar panel to charge them indefinitely.

How many of yall have it? Yall fuck with it or nah?

hows the app? lag time etc?

Back