Welcome To aBlackWeb

Security System

I use Vivint but eh.. I only stuck with it because my grandfather had the system in the house before I took over.

I use Vivint but eh.. I only stuck with it because my grandfather had the system in the house before I took over.
I’ve heard about them but a friend of mine says they charge for every little thing. However, she ain’t left them yet, so they must be decent.

Those with guns, what does that gun do for you if your house is being intruded while you’re at work or away?

Since you can't have fun today @Loquacious , I had mine through Cox. Two high res cameras, sensors on all the doors and windows, two motion sensors. Access the cameras from our phones as well as arm/disarm the alarm.

We moved to an apartment and ain't using anything now.

Since you can't have fun today @Loquacious , I had mine through Cox. Two high res cameras, sensors on all the doors and windows, two motion sensors. Access the cameras from our phones as well as arm/disarm the alarm.

We moved to an apartment and ain't using anything now.
I can have fun but I’m seriously tryna find a security system before I move, which is soon. So I don’t wanna have fun with this specific topic. I just need reviews from people who are using a security system.

Back