Welcome To aBlackWeb

seafood boils have reached new heights...literally

I flew Frontier one time and the plane was making noises before it even took off. I was like fuck
First and only time I flew Frontier was coming back from Puerto Rico cuz it was the only direct flight to Chicago

tell me why some nigga tried to board the plane with a bottle of D Usse in his hands

shit turned into a big ass argument

then the stewardess pullsout a box of Popeyes chicken and starts maxing....I was just like I’m a go to sleep and hopefully don’t wake up in hell

First and only time I flew Frontier was coming back from Puerto Rico cuz it was the only direct flight to Chicago

tell me why some nigga tried to board the plane with a bottle of D Usse in his hands

shit turned into a big ass argument

then the stewardess pullsout a box of Popeyes chicken and starts maxing....I was just like I’m a go to sleep and hopefully don’t wake up in hell

Facts.

I got on the flight and the engines was making weird ass noises.

I was like how the fuck engine making noises and we still on the ground?

I thought about getting the fuck off but $19 from NC to NJ was unbeatable.

back when i first started traveling my girls suggested flying spirit to miami because tickets were like $158 roundtrip. now as most know, i have flight anxiety so i was already freaking out because of the spirit jokes “youre going to fall out the sky” “its the greyhound of airlines” “yeah they dont got pilots, stewardess take turns flying the plane”

so needless to say, i was scared like shit.

View attachment 575050

but long story short, it was the smoothest ride. ive flown delta, united, american etc and spirit was by far the smoothest.

now i get its no-frills and the seats are kinda tight but hey! i think its pretty decent for people that want to travel but maybe dont have a lot of money

idk sometimes the jokes surrounding spirit comes off a little classist to me. now dont get me wrong, i be laughing my ass off when i see a spirit airlines meme and i also understand ppl like a certain experience in the air which spirit doesnt offer

but to my knowledge spirit hasnt had a fatal crash and it has the youngest fleet of any american carrier 🤷🏾‍♀️
I fuck with spirit for a quick trip. I just know what I'm in for. Bring a carry on only and some snacks if you can't wait and you're good to go.
I've gotten flights to ATL for $50, what I look like complaining about no refreshments.

I fuck with spirit for a quick trip. I just know what I'm in for. Bring a carry on only and some snacks if you can't wait and you're good to go.
I've gotten flights to ATL for $50, what I look like complaining about no refreshments.

facts !

Back