Welcome To aBlackWeb

seafood boils have reached new heights...literally

If you fly you know it’s unwritten rules to the shit.

and one is keep something that could smell staring keep it to a minimum. Like don’t overdue cologne when you getting on the plane. Don’t pick your toes or prop your unsock foot up. If a baby on your row, if you can let them have a end seat with their parent.

Cmon man. Y’all should know this shit.

So it's just the smell? What if it was burger and fries or steak? I'd be mad af about that! Mf I'm famished af and you're bringing food on here? Gimme some or we fight rn.

So it's just the smell? What if it was burger and fries or steak? I'd be mad af about that! Mf I'm famished af and you're bringing food on here? Gimme some or we fight rn.

Cmon now.

Somebody can have a burger right behind you and your wouldn’t know.

But somebody bussing out that much seafood you can smell that and you don’t even have to be on the plane and that smell will be on everybody on that plane and only way to get it off it to wash it.

I’m from a heavy seafood region and I’m speaking from experience

Cmon now.

Somebody can have a burger right behind you and your wouldn’t know.

But somebody bussing out that much seafood you can smell that and you don’t even have to be on the plane and that smell will be on everybody on that plane and only way to get it off it to wash it.

I’m from a heavy seafood region and I’m speaking from experience
Fuck maybe you wouldn't notice I sure af would! And you know what happens when I get hangry cuz I can smell food but can't eat it? I bitch and complain about everything. Good luck enjoying your meal in HELL.

back when i first started traveling my girls suggested flying spirit to miami because tickets were like $158 roundtrip. now as most know, i have flight anxiety so i was already freaking out because of the spirit jokes “youre going to fall out the sky” “its the greyhound of airlines” “yeah they dont got pilots, stewardess take turns flying the plane”

so needless to say, i was scared like shit.

78E7B925-1D6C-4631-ACE3-32115A71D34B.jpeg

but long story short, it was the smoothest ride. ive flown delta, united, american etc and spirit was by far the smoothest.

now i get its no-frills and the seats are kinda tight but hey! i think its pretty decent for people that want to travel but maybe dont have a lot of money

idk sometimes the jokes surrounding spirit comes off a little classist to me. now dont get me wrong, i be laughing my ass off when i see a spirit airlines meme and i also understand ppl like a certain experience in the air which spirit doesnt offer

but to my knowledge spirit hasnt had a fatal crash and it has the youngest fleet of any american carrier 🤷🏾‍♀️

i love threads like this......

but my only issue is all that damn food.
like...did she get hungry taking food somewhere and starting taking some off the top? or did she bring it to eat for herself and homie?

either way..i get it.

but to have the food in the seat........yuck

but as much as i fly.......this is light.
just take the damn food out the seat....shit looks fat

i dont understand the spirit hate, i mean i do but i dont
My sisters took spirit back to Chicago a few weeks ago. Plane was delayed after they checked in from noon until 10pm. Mind they still flew home after all these issues

Reasons were as follow;

*Plane was taking longer than expected to get in from Milwaukee *3hour delay getting into our airport*
*Plane needed more fuel and Spirit was having problems finding some/fueling up(?)
*Plane was having mechanical issues and was waiting on someone to look it over
*Plane needed to be cleaned once the aforementioned issues were resolved.
*Pilot was too tired to fly back West. Ended up flying them back anyway. I can assume everyone on the plane was a blunt and forceful as my sisters can get

Someone yelled for the pilot to take a nap when they reached cruising altitude like Denzel did 😕

back when i first started traveling my girls suggested flying spirit to miami because tickets were like $158 roundtrip. now as most know, i have flight anxiety so i was already freaking out because of the spirit jokes “youre going to fall out the sky” “its the greyhound of airlines” “yeah they dont got pilots, stewardess take turns flying the plane”

so needless to say, i was scared like shit.

View attachment 575050

but long story short, it was the smoothest ride. ive flown delta, united, american etc and spirit was by far the smoothest.

now i get its no-frills and the seats are kinda tight but hey! i think its pretty decent for people that want to travel but maybe dont have a lot of money

idk sometimes the jokes surrounding spirit comes off a little classist to me. now dont get me wrong, i be laughing my ass off when i see a spirit airlines meme and i also understand ppl like a certain experience in the air which spirit doesnt offer

but to my knowledge spirit hasnt had a fatal crash and it has the youngest fleet of any american carrier 🤷🏾‍♀️

I flew Frontier one time and the plane was making noises before it even took off. I was like fuck

yeah Spirt enabled more ppl to fly but then amount of ratchetness went up with it. everytime i see a spirit video, its always passengers fighting each other or fighting the employees

Back