FEATURED Scooter Braun “We marched with you during Black Lives Matter, help Israel“

test
Is this propaganda or legit?

Didnt watch the video, but its got to be kept in mind that Israel has been racist against non-white european Jews since its existence.

This is not a knock on the religion at all but its a fact that the Jewish religion is different from Islam and Christianity in the fact that being Jewish is both a religion and genetic.

Being Jewish is hereditary. As a Jew, you are a part of gods chosen people. You need them genes. Either you chosen or you not. You cant just claim to be chosen. You need to be able to track your genes back 2500 years ago to the 12 tribes that were chosen. From your moms side too.

Thats why they always racist against African Jews. Cause its like shit god only chose 1 of us.

Its also the reason why Jews are mad at the 23 and me leak. Cause the majority of Jews that did them DNA tests have genes coming from East Europe. Hard to claim you were gods chosen people from the lands of Israel when your genes show you from russia and germany. Lmaooo

Is there not words they have used like Schvartze or Goyim? I mean look at a name like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Schwarz or Schvartze and then you add in negger? So understand who we dealing with, everybody has a slur for mainly black people of the tribe, so how can those who bully us want us to stand in solidarity with them?

Kanye made a lot of great great points but they tried to act like it wasn’t great what he was saying.

They are running with that 40 children killed rhetoric, even having the president present that story as truth.

There are statements from ex-Israeli military and MOSAD saying the events leading to the Hamas breech were impossible. That coupled with the above story and staged demolishing of buildings makes this whole "war" look mad sus.

We play the sideline on this one.

Reactions: unspoken_respect
Where's all this energy, support, compassion and Aid package for...Niger, Ethiopia, Rwanda and Haiti 🤔

Black people don't care about black people. Ask a mfer if they even know what's going on in Haiti.

Answer to the question is neither. And we damn sure shouldn't be out here cheering for fucking terrorists.

Last edited:
"But I have watched Jews as a minority speak up every time for others"

Well you gotta cut them jews some slack, cause they do speak up. They speak up and call us monkeys.

F171022YS41-640x400.jpg

he Sephardic chief rabbi of Israel called black people “monkeys” during his weekly sermon on Saturday evening.

Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef was addressing Jewish legal aspects of the blessing on seeing fruit trees blossoming, during the current Hebrew month of Nissan, and, specifically, whether one should bless one tree or at least two.

In footage aired by the Ynet news site, Yosef could be seen referring to black people by the word “kushi,” which in modern Hebrew has pejorative connotations, and then going on to term a black person a “monkey.”

TEL AVIV, Israel -- Israel’s Sephardi chief rabbi Yitzhak Yosef is the subject of sharp criticism today, following his last weekly sermon when he compared black people to monkeys as he explained the blessing of blooming trees during the Hebrew month of Nisan.

Ppl need to make up their own minds instead of being blindly led by group identity. That goes for all sides. It's about being properly critical and nuanced.

but even so, it's simply a fact that Africans and the black diaspora have more in common with the specific plight of Palestinians than they do the Israelis.

Ppl need to make up their own minds instead of being blindly led by group identity. That goes for all sides. It's about being properly critical and nuanced.

but even so, it's simply a fact that Africans and the black diaspora have more in common with the specific plight of Palestinians than they do the Israelis.

No the fuck we don't. Arabs had our asses in chains even before the fucking white man.

We have absolutely nothing in common with them. Zero. Nada. Stop twisting your mind in to pretzels to insert yourself into someone else's bullshit.

We do not need to take a side because neither of them mfers give a single fuck about us.

Has anyone noticed that Vlad the most famous person from the Ukraine is the same bozo that NEVER said a single thing about the Ukraine-Russia conflict??

It’s not like Vlad is too busy. He’s been raping black culture and getting uneducated people (young and old) to implicate themselves in crimes that cause them to be arrested or killed…

No the fuck we don't. Arabs had our asses in chains even before the fucking white man.

We have absolutely nothing in common with them. Zero. Nada. Stop twisting your mind in to pretzels to insert yourself into someone else's bullshit.

We do not need to take a side because neither of them mfers give a single fuck about us.

I'm talking about similar material conditions and foul treatment by the establishment. For example, it wouldn't be far fetched for a south African to look at the Palestinian situation and see it as reminiscent of apartheid. None of this means we automatically share some kind of sentimental kinship, it's merely as I suggested - that we have more in common with them than with Israelis looking specifically at fraught and subjugated modern historical context. If anything, it'd make black people, or any disenfranchised group for that matter, more attuned to their plight. It's human nature.

Why you decided to spin doctor my shit, I don't know. Especially when I even contexualized my position from the very beginning by saying "make up your own mind, don't be led astray by group identity, be critical and nuanced". HELLO.

Imagine thinking a Palestinian in Gaza deserves disdain, inattention or disregard because some Arab slave traders existed hundreds of years ago. Infantile. No one's jumping into the arms of the nearest Arab in solidarity. I'm just another mf reading history and news and forming an opinion based on facts and my morals. Everyone has an opinion and therefore everyone has a "side", no matter how willfully apathetic and stubborn they (YOU) wants to be. I know ur still salty about the failed counter offensive but chill 😢.

• Wack
Reactions: Swabbie
I'm talking about similar material conditions and foul treatment by the establishment. For example, it wouldn't be far fetched for a south African to look at the Palestinian situation and see it as reminiscent of apartheid. None of this means we automatically share some kind of sentimental kinship, it's merely as I suggested - that we have more in common with them than with Israelis looking specifically at fraught and subjugated modern historical context. If anything, it'd make black people, or any disenfranchised group for that matter, more attuned to their plight. It's human nature.

Why you decided to spin doctor my shit, I don't know. Especially when I even contexualized my position from the very beginning by saying "make up your own mind, don't be led astray by group identity, be critical and nuanced". HELLO.

Imagine thinking a Palestinian in Gaza deserves disdain, inattention or disregard because some Arab slave traders existed hundreds of years ago. Infantile. No one's jumping into the arms of the nearest Arab in solidarity. I'm just another mf reading history and news and forming an opinion based on facts and my morals. Everyone has an opinion and therefore everyone has a "side", no matter how willfully apathetic and stubborn they (YOU) wants to be. I know ur still salty about the failed counter offensive but chill 😢.

We don't have anything in common with them. Every disenfranchised group in the world is not our friend. We shouldn't take sides. Disdain has nothing to do with it, I'm always supportive of a person's peace, just facts that the arabs aren't some long lost brother of ours. I have idea what you are accusing me of, counter offensive? Ukraine?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dwayne
We don't have anything in common with them. Every disenfranchised group in the world is not our friend. We shouldn't take sides. Disdain has nothing to do with it, I'm always supportive of a person's peace, just facts that the arabs aren't some long lost brother of ours. I have idea what you are accusing me of, counter offensive? Ukraine?
Not a damn thing in common with them.

Has anyone noticed that Vlad the most famous person from the Ukraine is the same bozo that NEVER said a single thing about the Ukraine-Russia conflict??

It’s not like Vlad is too busy. He’s been raping black culture and getting uneducated people (young and old) to implicate themselves in crimes that cause them to be arrested or killed…
You claim him interviewing rappers who are a detriment to the black community with what they always rapping about as black culture?

If so the culture needs to be thrown away.